Stella & TexAnn are you OK?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stella & TexAnn are you OK?

I think they are the only two on our board that hasn't checked it. It may take weeks before we hear from them.

Re: Stella & TexAnn are you OK?

eard they can be without for upto 6weeks... ((((((((((((HUGS & PRAYERS))))))))))

Comment

Hope we hear from them sooner than that ............ boy. can we in Florida relate to the power outtages. ((((((((((prayers and hugs)))))))))).

Comment

Were they going to evacuate or stay?

Comment

Originally posted by DinDin View Post
          Were they going to evacuate or stay?
          Stella was at her dad's in Louisiana.(baton rouge)

Didn't Baton Rouge get hit hard too???
          Last edited by floridagirly68; 09-14-2008, 09:20 PM.
          The average woman would rather have beauty than brains, because the average man can see better than he can think.

Comment

The last Texann said was that she was watching it and may have to evacuate. She hasn't been back since.
            The average woman would rather have beauty than brains, because the average man can see better than he can think.

Comment

I just read that both Stella and Texann's counties are still under mandatory evacuation and there is no power.

Comment

I was talking with another Texan and he was saying that they said the mildew could be as high as the killer kind of milew. I feel so bad for all of them. Not only their home gone but job also and it's not like you can just pick up another job somewhere else anymore. What a disaster. Most people probably couldn't even get gas if they wanted to go back home.

Comment

If I remember correctly Stella posted that her husband was staying behind while she went to stay with her Dad in Baton Rogue. I hope her husband is OK. Yes, from what I read, Baton Rogue also got a lot of rain and wind.

Comment

I hope too, that they are safe and sound!
                    A balanced diet is a cookie in both hands

Comment

Working...
                    X