I hope he feels like absolute cr*p!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hope he feels like absolute cr*p!

I'm so mad, I'm shaking. Scott can't find some notes he took on a client's case. He's stomping around, slamming file cabinet drawers, cussing and muttering under his breath that he "can never f*ckin' find anything when he needs it", I almost grabbed my purse and walked out the door...
    Pretty soon, there's silence. His notes are in his hand, in the file, right where *he* put them. He never even apologized.
    I'm glad today is golf day. *sigh*

Re: I hope he feels like absolute cr*p!

o angie, i can feel your pain, work for atty too, and he golfs on thursday, and i tell him whack it hard, get the frustration out of your system on the golf ball, of course , he ignores all of my suggestions, but after almost 20 years with him, i guess i should be surprised.

Comment

I've been with Scott 18 years. Some days I just want to strangle him.
      I'm ready for someone to open the bar today...
      I just went to put in a new printer ink cartridge. There are four of them in the supply cabinet and not one of them is for this printer.
      I give up.

Comment

LOL, who is in charge of supplies, sorry, couldn't help myself. I worked for attorney's when I first got out of HS and went to business school at night and worked during the day. We had an office manager who took care of ordering supplies. We had 3 attorneys in the office, each had their own secretary who did nothing but work for the attorney , a couple of accountants , office manager and then the rest of us clerks. I enjoyed it, it was fun and I learned a lot.

Comment

you sound like my mil..she has this problem with her husband..

Comment

Linda orders supplies. She saw these four cartridges and thought we had plenty. These are for a printer we don't have any more.
            Mostly I do love my job. I'm just getting tired and burned out. I have three weeks of vacation coming, but no money and no where to go. Last time I tried to take a week off, Scott had already called me four times the first morning of my "vacation". I ended up just coming in. He hates Linda with a passion. I don't know why she stays here. He expects her to know/do everything I do. We hired her for filing, making copies, opening the mail, stuff like that. If she knew how to do my job, we'd be paying her a heck of a lot more.

Comment

Well I have to say that I work for the best attorney! I have never seen him get mad or lose his temper. He always has the best attitude and treats everyone with respect. Has always told me my family comes first and if I need to take off then do so - this place will be here when I get back.

Much different than the divorce attorney I worked for whose husband left her for a man. Don't even get me started on that - definitely would have to open the bar and take several shots for that.

Comment

Working...
              X