Opening Bar for Angid!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opening Bar for Angid!!!!!!!!!!

Bar is open come in sit down and have a drink or 2...Angid has had a day sounds like,so I'll have a cold vodka on the rocks with a slice of lime..chips and salsa too.

Re: Opening Bar for Angid!!!!!!!!!!

I'll join Ang in a drink. cold beer

Comment

Pass Me A Double Margarita, Extra Shots!!!

By The Way, Where's Nommie, Noticed Yesterday Evening, When I Finally Got On The Computer She Wasn't On. Hope She's Not Sick Again!

Comment

she hasn't been on like 3 days or so. Hope she is ok

Comment

Double bourbon manhattan please with lots of maraschino cherries

Comment

Originally posted by Rubelishous View Post
            Ya got a 'recipe' for that, friend? Sounds like my kinda libation....)
            "WHEN FASCISM COMES TO AMERICA IT WILL BE WRAPPED IN THE FLAG AND CARRYING A CROSS." -SINCLAIR LEWIS

Comment

Originally posted by Rubelishous View Post
              .................................................. .................................................. ....................

Do you really want lots of maraschino cherries? LOL!! Read below.....
              .................................................. .................................................. ....................
              Almost one third of all U.S. sweet cherries are ultimately preserved in brine, half of which become maraschinos.

An interesting fact about these cherries comes to us from the USFDA's Center for Food Safety and Applied Nutrition. In a Food Defect Action Level Report, which states under the heading of "Insect Filth" that an average of 5 percent or more pieces of brined or maraschino cherries have a maggot infestation. In brined and maraschino cherries, the maggots are dehydrated and are not recovered by the maggot sedimentation methods. Brining makes the maggots almost transparent, and frequently the black mouth hooks are the first clue to their presence. Usually the maggot lives in the pit cavity and is removed during pitting, sometimes leaving the mouth hooks. Maggot tunnels in brined cherries are brown depressions in the fruit adjoining the pit cavity.

Yummy.

Think about that the next time you let Little Johnny have five cherries in his Shirley Temple, virtually guaranteeing that he is sure to get some maggot parts in one of four of his kiddie beverages.

All this puts a different perspective on that sexy girl's ability to tie a cherry stem in a knot with her tongue, doesn't it?

For these reasons, you might try making your own maraschino cherries at home.

Comment

Oh my goodness. Thanks food gal! Yesterday was just a bear.
                I know he's just stressing about money right now. We've settled several cases and the money is "out there", it's just not *here*. I got two settlement checks this morning. That should get him off my back for a while. If not, he'll die!

J/K

Comment

I understand what your saying!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X