Wednesday whinings.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wednesday whinings.....

I don't have power!!!!!! I am sick of this!!! I just wanted to whine!
    Nommie

Thought for the day: Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it or play with it, pee on it and walk away!

Re: Wednesday whinings.....

Has it been out long ? Do you have bad weather ? I hate it when we lose power.

Comment

We had hurricane force winds Sunday-my power has been out since then.
      Nommie

Thought for the day: Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it or play with it, pee on it and walk away!

Comment

I was wondering where you were. Sorry you don't have power, but glad your ok. I was afraid you were sick again. Good luck ((((Nommie))))

SSDD here, except allergies have my face swollen, eye's are squinty! look more like a pig now! lol

Comment

power has been out since Sunday what does the electric company tell you ? How long will it take to restore power ?

Comment

Originally posted by Sabine View Post
            power has been out since Sunday what does the electric company tell you ? How long will it take to restore power ?
            There are 200,000 without power here. They are saying anywhere from 1 day to 1 month. They are trying to get a few thousand a day. Power lines down, transformers blown, power poles broke. It is nasty!
            Nommie

Comment

Nommie, Just Come Stay With Me For The Next Month, Till You Have Power. Surely You Job Will Let You Do It Long Distance! Lol

Comment

I still don't have power either...went out at 12:45 on Sunday. We do have it at work tho.

Comment

Nu, I would love to come stay with you, but they won't let me work long distance!
                  Nommie

Comment

Originally posted by nommie View Post
                    Nu, I would love to come stay with you, but they won't let me work long distance!
                    TELL YOUR BOSS HE/SHE'S A DAMNED KILLJOY!!!

Comment

Originally posted by nuisance View Post
                      TELL YOUR BOSS HE/SHE'S A DAMNED KILLJOY!!!

Not a good time--she is in Houston!
                      Nommie

Comment

You are at work ? Is the power out at work? Working in the dark? No A/C ?

Comment

Power is on here. The building was on backup Generator on Mon and Tues. Power came on last night.
                          Nommie

Comment

Get a very, very long extention cord and work from home.

Glad everyone is OK though

Comment

Thanks Rube...I have alot to be thankful for..Our weather is perfect...none of the big trees in my backyard fell-just branches, no rrain (my sump pump won't work....I just wanted to gripe and whine....
                              Nommie

Comment

Working...
                              X