Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What good/bad thing does he/she do that drives you stark raving MAD??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What good/bad thing does he/she do that drives you stark raving MAD??

Babe is a champion "food mover." He moves things forward that need to be eaten so they don't have to be thrown away... even in the freezer. He knows every single thing in there and we eat it... no unidentifiable frozen lumps.

But... in moving this food... he changes where things are ALL the time. I can't tell you how much time I spend looking for stuff in the fridge and in cabinets cause it's not where it was an hour ago! I'm probably using enough electricity standing in front of the open fridge than we save on food moved and not wasted!

When I can't remember where I put anything on a GOOD day... and these forgetful days only becoming more familiar... I tell him I think he's trying to drive me crazy. I'm finally getting smart enough to just ask, "Where's the sour cream?" He always knows.

LOVE the man... ha ha.
    "What fresh hell is this?" Dorothy Parker

Re: What good/bad thing does he/she do that drives you stark raving MAD??

I'd Hate That!!! Everything, Goes In The Same Place Everytime. I Can Reach Into Any Cabinet/fridge/freezer And Grab What I Want Without Looking. I Put My Purse In The Same Place Every Time When I Get Home, My Shoes Come Off And Go In The Same Spot. My Keys Are In The Same Spot In My Purse Every Time. I Never Have To Look For Anything, Unless... Dh Has Moved Them. He's Always Asking Me, Have You Seen My Phone, Have You Seen My Keys? Drives Me Crazy.

Comment

Dh spends as much time in the kitchen as I do but he never puts anything back where I originally had it. It drives me crazy but I am not going to complain because he might quit cooking.

Comment

Lately Scott's just "breathing" drives me stark raving mad! lol

Comment

yikes..you just described me..i'm the one who drives my dh crazy..

Comment

WOW to many things to write about but like nu said where is this where is that last night he cant find his shorts finially I said I wasn't the last one to wear them I DONT KNOW....He works out of the house so when I get home the kitchen looks like a wind storm went through and the funny part of this is he DOESNT EVEN COOK......Ya I know you feel my pain.lol...

Comment

My DH drives me batty when he talks to the TV (watching college football or the news, either one). He gets so upset sometimes watching football that I can't understand how he can possibly enjoy it. I tell him "turn it off if you don't like what they're doing". But he only glares at me, like I said something stupid.

Comment

my husband would have more to say on this subject than I would.

about the only thing that gets me ma that he does, i guess is putting of things that i find to be more important than he does.

but most of that is my own problem. i need to realize what he does all day, vs what i do all day, and for me to expect him to walk in and jump on a chore or thing I want done is just stupid on my part.

I have wanted the light bulb changed in the bathroom for a while now, something he has to do.
                but when i left last week it still wasn't done yet. and since the power is out. hahahahaha
                i bet it won't be done when i get home either lol

but ya know what.
                i don't care.
                this whoel thing really puts lie into perspectvie.
                who cares. why should I care that the bulb isn't changed, or the tools are put where they belong in the garage. or that he has YET to find the fuse box in the miata.

who cares.
                i have a home that isn't flattened out by Ike, and i have a healthy family.
                things that tick me off, should just roll off my back. in the whole scheme of things, it doesn't matter.
                I just hold on tighter, to a hand that's stronger...he knows my every thought, he clears my weary heart, and hold's on tighter...

Comment

That is a good attitude to take Stella, don't sweat the small stuff, and most of it is small stuff. Now as far as that light bulb is concerned, I would just change it myself, provided that I can reach it safely. But that's just me.

Comment

it requires a ladder in a small space,
                    i am not that skilled, to stand on a ladder look up and change a light bulb.
                    any other I would have done myself.

oh and you have to remove the globe as well. ladder, climb up, remove the globe put it somewhere, don't lose the little screws... get the bulb don't drop it, look up put it in, pray the light switch isn't switched on put the globe back on.
                    good god it's draining me just thinking about it.

i'd fall. i know i would.
                    I just hold on tighter, to a hand that's stronger...he knows my every thought, he clears my weary heart, and hold's on tighter...

Comment

You have a point, LOL, let him do it.

Comment

promise you i am not that completely handicapped.
                        i can change a bulb.

Comment

Uses 4 towels and 2 washclothes when he takes a shower!!

Comment

Originally posted by mommyx2 View Post
                            Uses 4 towels and 2 washclothes when he takes a shower!!
                            Why four towels ??

Comment

My DH driving. On a 2 or 3 lane highway (Thruway) he is always on the outside lane and not passing anyone. Sometimes cars beep at him and I put my hands up and say for his ears, I just married him.LOL Does he use his blinker when turning? OH no. I always tell him you can tell your left handed cause somethings just don't register in your brain as the rest of us. This is no offense to all left handers here.

Comment

Working...
                              X