Big Brother Finale (spoiler??)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Brother Finale (spoiler??)

IF FOR SOME REASON YOU HAVE NOT HAD A CHANCE TO SEE THE FINALE PLEASE STOP READING.............

So what did you think? I was glad that Dan won - I think he really deserved it - he really played the game very well.

I was so glad Steven called out Jerry! I hope when Jerry gets home he gets to watch the shows and sees how he behaved. He should be ashamed.

I was glad Keesha won the $25,000. It was hilarious when Renny asked Memphis what he did for her in the game!

Re: Big Brother Finale (spoiler??)

Dan did play the game well, everyone voted for him. When Jerry was casting his vote, he said I vote for friendship and he said he would explain later. I thought Jerry didn't like Dan. Were they on Good Morning America? I didn't see it, wonder if all the jury house was on the morning show too.

Comment

I was glad that Dan won too. Memphis didn't do much except throw competitions and ride under the radar.

Comment

GMA was a 4 min interview that presented the checks. They did say you can go to the web site and read the more indepth interview.
        I still don't know what Jerry was hinting at, but someone had said it may have had to do with Memphis asking for Jerry's gold bars. (Did Dan intevene and told him Memphis was trying to steal them from him?)

Comment

Originally posted by night-angel View Post
          I still don't know what Jerry was hinting at, but someone had said it may have had to do with Memphis asking for Jerry's gold bars. (Did Dan intevene and told him Memphis was trying to steal them from him?)

I must have missed that - was that on the afterdark?

I forgot about Jerry having gold bars until you mentioned it. Who all did April split them with?

Comment

finally someone agrees with me that dan was a perfect choice for winner. Memphis did nothing, not even his own dirty work and he still made it to the final 2. I thought dan played really well.

Oh, and i would love to know what Jerry's wife thinks of him touching April's boobies in the beginning to prove they were real. There were times during the game that I thought Jerry was a dirty old man. Very creepy.

dragun

Comment

Agree Dragun6, I had hoped that the final 2 would be Dan and Renny, but I think Dan played a great game.
              As far as the gold bars, April won 10 gave 3 or 4 to Jerry. Memphis told Jerry that in order to take him to final 2 or 3, he would have to give them to Memphis as an insurance that Jerry would take him. From the final interviews, it seems that Jerry was told by Dan that Memphis was trying to con him. (I did not actually hear this convo on after dark or live feeds, but Jerry hinted at it in a post show interview)
              Jerry's interview (on You tube) with Bunky was funny. He denied everything sexist he did in the house. He said April pushed her boobs into his hands. (actually that kind of looks like the case)

Comment

Sure - they just landed in his hands.......he is a dirty old man.

Comment

Jerry did nothing to win anything in the house but when other people won he was sure talking a lot of crap!! I thought that it was hilarious that he fell into the pool!!!

I am glad that Dan won.

They also said that BB didn't own the car that Memphis won and that BB was in the process of buying it and Memphis took money instead.

Comment

Tamaesk, I read that too, BB never had the title to the car, the owner did not want to sell it to BB. Plus the owner repainted the car too. I think it's better Memphis got the money.

Comment

i saw a interview with dan..part of his game..was copied after dr.will..he's a big fan of his..i'm happy he won..as for jerry..every night..dan said good night to jerry and pat him on the back..and that meant alot to jerry..so that's why he voted for dan..dan was the only one who treated him with respect..even if jerry didn't deserve it..

Comment

Angle, my g/f & I talk about the show, we love it so much, DH could care less. I said Dan & Memphis remind me of Dr. Will & Boogie, remember when Boogie slept with that girl only to use her? Didn't know Dan did that with Jerry after all the crap Jerry said about him. Do you think he was being nice or use it as a player? Either way, I hope he was being respectful of Jerry but Dan won. Now I know what Jerry said when he put in his key, saying he was voting out of friendship.

Comment

There was a wonderful interview with Dan on the new Bonnie Hunt show (who I happened to see when she was filming in Costco while I was shopping). Anyway, Bonnie asked Dan about Jerry. He seemed very sincere when he said, as bad as Jerry acted in the house, he still deserved to be respected as someone's grandfather. So, every night, Dan made it a point to say good night to Jerry and pat him on the back.

Comment

Working...
                          X