How to peel an egg

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to peel an egg

hmmmm Nu, could this be TxRougue like he posted the BeerMargarita video saying that was you?, lol.

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2008/07/24/how-to-peel-hard-boiled-eggs-without-peeling.aspx?source=nl

Re: How to peel an egg

I have tried this method, and was not able to expel the egg by blowing into the shell. Maybe I just couldn't put enough force behind it -- but....I did find that after cooling in the water/baking soda, the eggs were very easy to peel. The shells sort of slid right off with very little effort. I will at least do that part of it again.

Comment

Wow, how neat, looks easy, but I bet it's not. I have to try that next time I make deviled eggs.

Comment

so after they are boiled and they are cooling is when i put in the baking soda?
        SHEL

Comment

I Took It As Putting The Baking Soda In The Water Your Cooking It In, While It Boils. I'll Have To Try That!!! I'll Have Dh "blow It" Though! Lol

Comment

That was really pretty cool...when I get my power back on I'm gonna try it. I'll let ya know!

Comment

Will definately have to try that. I have about 40 chickens and an endless supply of eggs. An easier way to peel the blame things would be a blessing!

Comment

hey, that beer margarita video was funny, lol

Comment

The baking soda goes in the cold water that the eggs sit in after they are cooked. I cooked the eggs, poured off the hot water, ran in cold water from the tap until the pan and the eggs were cool to the touch, then added the soda to the panful of cold water and let the eggs sit in it for about 15 minutes.

Comment

Working...
                  X