X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am going home!!

we have power !!! this is awesome news.

I will load up and leave im the morning, DH says we have cable as well,
    but I have to get the house all back in order, will be back in a few days!!

be nice to one anohter! see you later alligator.

**gotta grab my Delaware Punch on the way out of town. anyone here know what that is?
    only the best thing ever cannot get it in texas **
    I just hold on tighter, to a hand that's stronger...he knows my every thought, he clears my weary heart, and hold's on tighter...

Re: I am going home!!

Have a safe trip home and leave the alligators behind. Ok-What is Delaware Punch?

Comment

Safe travels Stella!!!!! Don't look at the big picture when you get back, you'll get yourself overwhelmed, just take it a little at a time and take breaks in between, there's no hurry!
      The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.

Faith is believing in advance what already makes sense in retrospect. O:-)

'Do not ask the Lord to Guide your Footsteps if you are not willing to move your Feet'

Comment

Oh Stella, I know you are so happy. Glad to hear this, I don't know how much more you could have taken. Maybe you & the kids sing the whole way home. It will entertain them & enjoy the drive.

Comment

Delaware Punch
          From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
          Jump to: navigation, search
          Delaware Punch is a fruit-flavored soft drink. Its formula uses a blend of fruit flavors, with grape being the most prominent. It is non-carbonated and caffeine-free.

Delaware Punch was created by Thomas E. Lyons in 1913. The brand is currently owned by The Coca-Cola Company. It is difficult to find, but is still sold in some grocery stores in Louisiana, Arkansas, and Texas, and some restaurants in Houston. Delaware Punch concentrate can be purchased from several online soft drink retailers. The bottled form is sold in Guatemala and Mexico, but is currently banned in much of the United States due to a coloring agent, allura red, used. Delaware Punch was commonly sold at the New Orleans drug store chain K&B, before it was bought by Rite Aid in 1997.

Delaware Punch is named for the Delaware grape from which its flavor is derived. The grape is native to Delaware County, Ohio, and the drink therefore has no affiliation with the state of Delaware.

Comment

Good for you. I hope you find everything the way you left it...or not too bad anyhow.

Comment

Originally posted by mellon View Post
              Have a safe trip home and leave the alligators behind. Ok-What is Delaware Punch?
              OMG!!!!! YOU'VE NEVER HAD DELEWARE PUNCH???? THAT'S JUST WRONG!!!

WELL, AFTER GOOGLING IT, MAYBE I DON'T KNOW WHAT IT IS! LOL HERE IT'S FRUIT PUNCH, YOU BUY A CONCENTRATED LIQUID AND MIX WITH WATER. WHEN I GOOGLE IT, IT'S A SOFT DRINK. COMERCIALS HERE HAVE A LITTLE MAN WITH A FRUIT HAD DANCING.

Comment

glad u are getting to go home! hoping it isnt too bad.
                http://weatherpixie.com/index.php?&h...=AZ&place=KFFZ

i didnt loose it! ...........i sold it on ebay!

Comment

SOOOOO happy to hear your back Stella! Glad to hear your powers back on Have a safe trip back home!

Comment

Have A Safe Trip Home. There Is Nothing Better Then Sleeping In Your Own Bed The First Night Being Back Home. Enjoy.
                    SHEL

Comment

Working...
                    X