No announcement yet.

Thursday trials.......................

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thursday trials.......................

I STILL DO NOT HAVE POWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so disgusted-it seems the only thing the mayor is interested in is the Ryder Cup!
    Nommie

Thought for the day: Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it or play with it, pee on it and walk away!

Re: Thursday trials.......................

I HOPE YOU GET IT SOON, WHAT DID YOU DO WITH THE FOOD IN YOUR FRIDGE/FREEZER? JUST TOSS IT?

DOESN'T HOMEOWNERS INSURANCE COVER LOSS OF FOOD WHEN THERE'S A DISASTER? IF THERE WAS A BUNCH, LIKE STELLA WOULD HAVE IN HER FREEZER, MONTHLY COOKING, IT MAY BE WORTH LOOKING INTO!

(((((NOMMIE)))))

JUST THINK, WEEKS MORE THAN HALF OVER!! I DO HAVE TO STAY TIL 2 TOMORROW INSTEAD OF LEAVING AT 12, HAVE AN INSERVICE FOR A NEW WAY TO SEND RX'S, AUTOMATED INSTEAD OF CALLING, JUST HAVE TO PUSH A BUTTON ON THE COMPUTER AND IT'S SENT!! That will be so nice!!!

Comment

I tossed some and took the rest to my mom's.
      Nommie

Thought for the day: Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it or play with it, pee on it and walk away!

Comment

If I Lived Closer, I'd Have A "restock Nommies Fridge/freezer" Party!

Comment

Now that is what I need...if I ever get my power back (and yes I paid my bill!)!!!!!!
          Nommie

Comment

Insurance is a joke. The deductible is so high it's not worth claiming. I believe it's like 2-3 percent value of house.

Comment

Nice Day Here Today. Sunny And 70. I Have A Hair Appointment Tonight, Other Than That Ssdd.

Oh I Have To Go And Mow The Little Peice Of Grass That I Missed While Mowing Last Night. Not Sure How You Can Miss A 5' X 3' Spot But I Did.
              SHEL

Comment

I used to do that all time.
                Nommie

Comment

Nice cool morning here in SA, even had a few rain drops. Had my yearly physical this morning and all is well. Glad that is over. Now I have to do laundry and pack, we are flying to Laughlin tomorrow for the weekend.
                  I am sorry your power is not on yet, Nommie, maybe today, let's all think positive

Comment

I still don't have power near Cincinnati. This is getting old. I have tried hard not to complain because so many had it worse than us.

Comment

Deb,I know what you mean..I know things could be worse-we have great weather, no rain or flooding, but I am sick of no electricity.
                      Nommie

Comment

I heard a guy on WLW radio last nite say we were all a bunch of wimps (no electricity). He got his power back on at 2:00 am Monday morning. I told my DH "Ya know...I said that on Monday, I said it on Tuesday and I even said it on Wednesday, but by now...I want it back!" We are on a well so we have no water either.

Comment

OMG_no water either!!!
                          Nommie

Comment

Yep, anyone w/a well has to have electricity to power the pump. We own a business, so last nite I just stayed here and worked. We have cable tv here, so I had internet and tv.

Comment

Working...
                            X