No announcement yet.

What living person do you most despite?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What living person do you most despite?

Myself, sometimes.
    I don't want buns of steel. I want buns of cinnamon !!!

Re: What living person do you most despite?

Right now it's Joseph Duncan, only because he's been on the front page of the paper and on the local news 24/7 since the sentencing phase of his trial began.
    This was about 3 miles from my house. I know some of Shasta's extended family:

Joseph Edward Duncan III was out on a $15,000 bond in Minnesota for molesting a 7-year-old boy, when three people were killed in an Idaho home and their two children kidnapped. Six weeks later, Duncan was arrested after he was spotted in a restaurant with eight-year-old Shasta Groene.

Duncan has been charged in Idaho state court with three counts of first-degree murder and first-degree kidnapping in the deaths of Brenda Groene, Slade Groene, and Mark Mckenzie. He will also face federal charges for the kidnappings of Dylan and Shasta Groene and for Dylan's murder.

Latest Developments
    Duncan Jury Hears Details of Family's Murder
    Aug. 13, 2008
    A federal jury that will decide whether Joseph Edward Duncan III lives or dies covered their mouths and shook their heads as prosecutors outlined the gruesome details of the murder of an Idaho family and the kidnapping, torture and abuse of Dylan and Shasta Groene and the murder of Dylan.

Comment

Re: What living person do you most despite?

The idiot in AR who raped his 9 DAY OLD DAUGHTER!
      Also, O. J. comes to mind.

Comment

Working...
      X