Has anybody ever had a pinched nerve?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anybody ever had a pinched nerve?

I'm just wondering about it because my neck/shoulders hurt so incredibly bad and have for the past 4 days. I get sharp pains at the base of my neck, when I don't even move. It's been helping to put a heating pad on it at night, but during the day it hurts most and lifting is out of the question! OUCH! A pinched nerve was just a guess because of the sharp pain...maybe I'm way off.

Re: Has anybody ever had a pinched nerve?

Jodilyn,
    Talk to your doctor it could be musles tensing up, when I had my daughter that happened to me and they gave me a muscle relaxant. I had 2 pinced nerves in my arms but the pain was more like sharp shock up and down both arms they tested me and was able to see I had problems and ended up moving both nerves it was a known side affect of my arthritis.

I hope the pain goes away.

Jacki

Comment

I've been told a pinched nerve in my back somewhere is the reason I've had neurothapy (numbness) in my feet for more than 8 years. Also have sharp pain a lot. It really sucks. I hope your problem goes away on it's own.
      Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end.

Comment

yes, dh gets them often. it hruts a lot. your dr can advise you how to building up the muscles.
        I don't want buns of steel. I want buns of cinnamon !!!

Comment

Working...
        X