Can I open the bar early?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I open the bar early?

I REALLY need it today! Bad week (emotionally), just plan spent. I could really use someone to drink with!

I'll have a chocolate covered cherry. I've brought honey BBQ wings, and avocado eggrolls

Re: Can I open the bar early?

Here's a {{{{{BIG HUG}}}}} for ya, I've had the same week! I'll have a Bud can please and one of those eggrolls!

Comment

It's been a humdinger of a week for me, too! Not supposed to have any alcohol but I've heard chocolate martinis are to die for - so please, may I have one?

Comment

I'll Try One Of Chocolate Covered Cherries. I Love Them Of Any Shape, Size, Liquid Consistancy! Lol

Comment

I'll Try A Chocolate Covered Cherry.
          SHEL

Comment

Hugs for everyone that has had a bad week myself included..glad tomorrow is friday...Hugs even to all my ck family everyone can always use a hug. Ok now I'll have a martini...

Hugs,
            food gal

Comment

woohoo, food and beer, and tomorrow is friday,i need a cold beer and some of all the food, STARVATION!!!!

Comment

Could someone make me a honest to goodness Bellini? Not the kind with rum, but a real one with peach nectar and champagne.

*sigh* Course, I am not allowed to have a real one while taking chemo, but I think the cyber ones would be okay.

Comment

I think we need a GROUP HUG...what say?

Comment

I need the group hug--whine whine!
                    Nommie

Thought for the day: Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it or play with it, pee on it and walk away!

Comment

Oh my gosh...the bar just needed to stay open all this week, and we need a bartender w/a sympathetic ear.

Comment

I say we get Brad Pitt...he seems like he would listen!!! And maybe even HELP US!!!!!

Pass the nachos...I need a cheese fix now

Comment

Working...
                        X