Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I know autumn's on the way when..........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I know autumn's on the way when..........

for me, it's the arrival of the first cricket that managed to find it's way into my basement.

Re: I know autumn's on the way when..........

When the evenings start feeling like football weather!

Comment

When Dh Is Actually In The Combine And Not Working To Get It Ready.
      SHEL

Comment

I get outta my flip flops and into my socks and shoes
        and that's where I am now,,,,sadly
        A balanced diet is a cookie in both hands

Comment

......I want to be in the kitchen again making soups, and heavier cold weather meals like pork and sauerkraut, and love to walk my doggie on cool brisk mornings where I can see my breath (and the dog's) and I want to drink hot chocolate or hot tea again (instead of iced tea) and start thinking "Thanksgiving Menu" and "Christmas Cookies"
          The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.

Faith is believing in advance what already makes sense in retrospect. O:-)

'Do not ask the Lord to Guide your Footsteps if you are not willing to move your Feet'

Comment

Those creepy crawler spiders have moved in and so many earwigs outside! Chill in the mornings, changing leaves.....

Comment

It's when I hear "honk honk honk" and look up to see that "V" formation overhead.

Comment

When I can comfortably wear pants and jeans again instead of shorts. Which is how it has been here all week.
                ""Becoming a grandmother is wonderful. One moment you're just a mother. The next you are all-wise and prehistoric.""

Comment

Working...
                X