bulemia question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bulemia question

I have a friend I suspect may be bulemic. When we go out to eat she eats but her body is a skeleton. The other day when I was talking to her the rims around her eyes were red. Is that a sign of it? I looked it up but did not see that on the list.

Re: bulemia question

Bulemia can cause broken blood vessels in the eyes.
    The average woman would rather have beauty than brains, because the average man can see better than he can think.

Comment

look at her finger nails, bulimics will use their finger to make themselves purge and the stomach acid will ruin their nails, also her teeth will start breaking down. Does she go to the bathroom after she eats? Normally, bulimics will eat and almost immediately feel guilty for their weakness and go purge.

I know when I was doing this my bestfriend snooped in my purse and found my bottle of syrup of ipecac and forced me to go to a therapist and get some help.

dragun

Comment

I don't know a lot about this subject either, but I do know that someone with bulemia might chew a lot of gum or have mints to get the taste out of their mouth from throwing up.

Comment

My two fingers, index and middle, were always very red after. Check those. and my eyes were watery...I know, it is all very gross, btu the signs of a bulimic are rather gross.

Comment

Working...
          X