Need Internet Provider....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Internet Provider....

Verizon is jerking me around....now they want me to pay 23.99....

Thee has to be something cheaper.........

Re: Need Internet Provider....

i have no idea.
    we have comcast, it's a package deal, high speed internet, phone and digital cable.

you looking for dial up?

what were you paying?
    i think that 24 bucks is cheap. but what do i know.
    I just hold on tighter, to a hand that's stronger...he knows my every thought, he clears my weary heart, and hold's on tighter...

Comment

i googled orlando internet service.

this guy came up for 9.99 a month.
      but I have no idea what your needs are, where you live exactly, if they are avail for you or not.

www.localnet.com

did you look in your local phone book? surely the yellow pages has something to offer you locally.
      I just hold on tighter, to a hand that's stronger...he knows my every thought, he clears my weary heart, and hold's on tighter...

Comment

I have dsl...I have to have it for working at home those extra hours....

I was paying 14.99, last month it was 17.99 now this month it is 23.99. They would give me the 21.99 but that is for a whole year and if I find something cheaper before that time there is $79 termination fee........

I have directv and thought they had a 'bundle' of satellite tv with internet but I can't find it for florida....

earthlink wants 39.95 I hope verizon isn't the cheapest one... my phone bill is now $85 and I don't have long distance or any 'frills'

Comment

Stella, didn't think of the yellow pages, thanks....

I am between Orlando and tampa so I don't know if it would be available but it is worth a shot....

thank you,

Comment

We Have At&t, Package Deal, Home Phone, Dsl And 2 Cell Phones $108 Per Month.

Comment

i have aol dial up for 11.99 a month
              SHEL

Comment

Working...
              X