Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Important info if you're using a generator!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Important info if you're using a generator!!

If you are without power and are using a generator please be careful of carbon monoxide!
    It's a silent killer. You sometimes don't realize you have a problem before it's too late.

EMS have taken two families from around here to the hospital with carbon monoxide poisoning caused by use of generators. One woman almost didn't make it and is still in ICU.
    If you don't have a carbon monoxide alarm be sure you have adequate ventilation.

Re: Important info if you're using a generator!!

I Saw Where A 4 Yr Old Had Died Because Of It. Sad. Make Sure It's Vented Outside!!!!

Comment

and do not plug your computer into the generator....

there have been deaths in houston because of this.

amazes me.
      I just hold on tighter, to a hand that's stronger...he knows my every thought, he clears my weary heart, and hold's on tighter...

Comment

Thanks for the info!! The computer part I never heard of. And here I would have done that. It's odd how you live in Florida and even the Media doesn't tell you this..huuumm go figure!! Florida the Generator State!

Comment

i don't understand it, but my dad said it is dirty electricity ?
          I just hold on tighter, to a hand that's stronger...he knows my every thought, he clears my weary heart, and hold's on tighter...

Comment

Never heard of that either...hummmm looks like this website can be very educational for us huh? More then food.

Comment

Working...
            X