Today is our 38th Anniversary ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Today is our 38th Anniversary ...

I'm in a major flare; we were supposed to go out to dinner but I feel so awful that we will probably just order a pizza. I remember when we would celebrate big time; things sure change. DH is on roof, painting the eaves - hopefully this will be the last time before we figure out where we will move to when he retires in 2 (?) years.

I can't relax when my house is in disorder and it hasn't been orderly since DS#2 has been back from Iraq! His 'stuff' is exactly where he left it (in family room) when he came home 3 weeks ago. I am not Suzie Homemaker and can't take care of this place anymore.

Have a good weekend everyone!

Re: Today is our 38th Anniversary ...

Congrats on 38 years. Glad to here you son is back and ok.. Have a good weekend and hope you feel better soon.
    Hugs,
    Darlene

Comment

Congratulations! We have done 38 years too. Goes quickly - most of the time! Just order a pizza you never tried before. Or a weird combination - something different.

Comment

Hope your day went well. Happy Anniversary to you and hubby.

Comment

Congrats on 38 years together. Unfortunately that's rare these days!!
          A man of words and not of deeds, is like a garden full of weeds.

Comment

Congratulations to you both! 38 YEARS!! What an accomplishment! Best Wishes for many more to come!
            Have you made time to listen to the birds today........

Comment

Hope you had a nice dinner for your anniversary -- nothing wrong with pizza if that's what it turned out to be . As for the family room -- just think ... in ten years will anyone remember what it looked like? Not likely -- so be it.

Comment

Happy Anniversary. I'm glad your son is home from Iraq. Please tell him how much I appreciate his service to our country.

Comment

Originally posted by peabodyqp View Post
                  Happy Anniversary. I'm glad your son is home from Iraq. Please tell him how much I appreciate his service to our country.
                  Me too! When I see people from the service, I try to shake their hand and express my appreciation....Also, sorry about your flare-how are you feeling?
                  Last edited by nommie; 09-22-2008, 07:50 AM.
                  Nommie

Thought for the day: Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it or play with it, pee on it and walk away!

Comment

Hope you had a happy Anniversary, and many more ..............

Comment

Have A Great Anniversary!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X