I have Power!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have Power!!!!

I feel like a superhero. lol I'm here cleaning up the mess (laundry, cleaning, etc.). The lights came on about 6:30 this morning. I just got internet back, still don't have phone service and one cable tv box is not working (out of 2), but I'm ok....I'm better than ok!

Re: I have Power!!!!

Yeah!!!!!!!!
    I cannot imaging going without power for more than a few hours. I think that's the only thing that bothers me when I hear a hurricane is coming. I cannot do without electricity.

Comment

that's awesome!!

i wouldn't come home until i had power. i am a wimp.

you 'da bomb !!
      I just hold on tighter, to a hand that's stronger...he knows my every thought, he clears my weary heart, and hold's on tighter...

Comment

you should have a generator and some gas on hand,you wont have full electric,but at least you can get through, lol

Comment

Yep, we had fridge and freezer hooked up to generator.

Comment

And...since it was out since noon last Sunday we had to have plenty of gas on hand!

Comment

Woohoo! Glad your power's back on! Two days of that was enough for me!

Comment

Glad your power is back. Ours was out for 4 days here in Texas and many still do not have it. Fortunately a cool front came through right after Hurrican Ike. Normally temps would have been in the 90's still with high humidity.

Good thing was I caught up with my reading. Had several I was able to finish.

Comment

Glad to hear your good tidings! Its a wonderful thing to have....
                  Have you made time to listen to the birds today........

Comment

YEAH!!!!!!

That must have been tough!
                    Tessa

Comment

Yes, I was very grouchy during the blackout period...just ask my DH

Comment

Yay!!!!!!!!
                        Nommie

Thought for the day: Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it or play with it, pee on it and walk away!

Comment

Working...
                        X