jewishprincess......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jewishprincess......

[QUOTEsouthernjewishprincess]What if you are saved and then you allow your husband to rape your 13 year old girl and say nothing? You still go to heaven Or if you drink and drive over and over and kill someone. Still go to heaven?

Heaven does not have such great people then.[/QUOTE]

Do you *EVER* just scroll on by? Or read without responding? If you know it's going to make you write a flamer why even bother?

Try doing what I do sometimes........write out the response that you really want to say and then **JUST DON'T POST IT.** That way you get your feelings about the subject out AND you save hurting someones feelings or FLAMING UP the board. You can post your opinion WITHOUT deliberately hurting someones feelings JEEEEEZ

(and this might get me banned but......)
    It's called RESPECT. No one is pushing their beliefs on you, they are just asking a simple question yet I notice that you always seem to HAVE TO be a b*tch just to be a b*tch sometimes. What gives? Take the advice above, it helps. I do it most of the time but this time I just have had it.

Steph, and just food for thought (get it, hahaha...I am such a dork).....maybe some of the thread 'starters' shouldn't be banned for starting a sensitive subject it should be the person who starts it on the road to flames. Just a suggestion.

I for one enjoy reading ALL threads. Even ones with opinions different than mine. Differeing opinions is fine, the difference is I don't deliberately post something BASHING someone like some other peeps we know of. (seems to be the same one I mean, does anyone else notice that or is it just me?) Ignoring the person/people just doesn't work ALL OF THE TIME
    Last edited by flutterby; 09-21-2008, 04:23 PM.

Re: jewishprincess......

Well said!!! *****Clapping******
    "Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent." ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Too many posting rules as it is now! Why can't people just behave like adults?? Then all these rules would not be necessary.

Jacki doesn't respond to EVERY thread on this board. That's a great exaggeration. She responds to the threads she feels strongly about, and says what she feels. True, sometimes she can be a little harsh, but that is her style. And also, she is not the only opinionated person here. I could mention at least 5 others, but I won't.
      Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end.

Comment

Well, of course she doesn't respond to EVERY thread......jeez

Originally posted by beatlebette
        And also, she is not the only opinionated person here. I could mention at least 5 others, but I won't.

EVERYONE is opinionated.

Not everyone gives their opinion while bashing others. There is a big difference. Some peoples opinions might make me upset, others make me just say "huh?" I feel strongly about some of the things I respond to also but I NEVER, NEVER make someone feel bad/wrong/stupid for the way they think. And, like I said, a lot of times I type out my response just to get it off my chest and then just DON'T POST IT. I read what I wrote and wonder if ANYONE is going to get hurt feelings and if I think they *anyone* might, I erase it. That is part of behaving like an (respectful)adult also!!
        Last edited by flutterby; 09-21-2008, 04:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by nuisance View Post
          Well said!!! *****Clapping******
          *****Clapping******

Comment

If jewishprincess were to post a title the oppposite of what sweet pea did "If you're jewish, a question", I would have scrolled on by because I am a Christian. I would have moved on to another topic that concerned me or start a post myself if I felt the urge to say something. There was no need for jewishpriness's comment in sweet pea's post "If you're Christian, a question". Just like if the women come in for a question "women, I have a question" there would be no need for the males on this board to post to that thread and vice versa.

Comment

"Copykat Chat Forums" on Facebook, look it up!

E-Foo

Comment

Last edited by flutterby; 09-21-2008, 04:47 PM. Reason: repeat post

Comment

Originally posted by efue

mmmmmmm-hhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm

Comment

I assume I'm the Jacki so I will be more careful.

Comment

To me it seems that recently, for some reason, things have gotten away from the original intent of this board. It should be more light-hearted and friendly and not so dark and serious or a battle ground or battle of the wits.

I admit I started to get caught up in it too, but then I very quickly realized I didn't want to be that way. This board should be an enjoyable escape from all of the negativity in other areas of our lives and our world. I try to respect everyone's opinions and beliefs, but certainly this not the place for harsh words and mean-spiritedness. This should be a place where our talk stimulates friendship, enthusiasm, good energy and support. Therefore, encompassing others to be more friendly, enthusiastic, energetic and supportive. And if you just cannot bring yourself to do that, or scroll on by, or just not post........well then perhaps this isn't the board for you.
                      The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.

Faith is believing in advance what already makes sense in retrospect. O:-)

'Do not ask the Lord to Guide your Footsteps if you are not willing to move your Feet'

Comment

Originally posted by jackibowen View Post
                        I assume I'm the Jacki so I will be more careful.

It's not you...no need to worry!

Comment

I too used to love to come to the board. I have always felt like everyone is family. It seems to have changed lately. I hope I haven't offended anyone at any time. I always come here when I need advice. I think that some people have a problem with written expression. Maybe if we were talking in person it wouldn't seem so harsh. Not sure....maybe it IS intended that way. Maybe people are just having some bad days... I don't know...I just wish it would get back to the way it used to be
                          DARE TO BE DIFFERENT

www.myspace.com/luvkidrock4ever

Comment

Originally posted by flutterby View Post
                            [QUOTEsouthernjewishprincess]What if you are saved and then you allow your husband to rape your 13 year old girl and say nothing? You still go to heaven Or if you drink and drive over and over and kill someone. Still go to heaven?

Heaven does not have such great people then.

Do you *EVER* just scroll on by? Or read without responding? If you know it's going to make you write a flamer why even bother?

Try doing what I do sometimes........write out the response that you really want to say and then **JUST DON'T POST IT.** That way you get your feelings about the subject out AND you save hurting someones feelings or FLAMING UP the board. You can post your opinion WITHOUT deliberately hurting someones feelings JEEEEEZ

(and this might get me banned but......)
                            It's called RESPECT. No one is pushing their beliefs on you, they are just asking a simple question yet I notice that you always seem to HAVE TO be a b*tch just to be a b*tch sometimes. What gives? Take the advice above, it helps. I do it most of the time but this time I just have had it.

Steph, and just food for thought (get it, hahaha...I am such a dork).....maybe some of the thread 'starters' shouldn't be banned for starting a sensitive subject it should be the person who starts it on the road to flames. Just a suggestion.

I for one enjoy reading ALL threads. Even ones with opinions different than mine. Differeing opinions is fine, the difference is I don't deliberately post something BASHING someone like some other peeps we know of. (seems to be the same one I mean, does anyone else notice that or is it just me?) Ignoring the person/people just doesn't work ALL OF THE TIME[/QUOTE]

Look at the question I asked. It's legitimate toward this topic. I do not see myself calling names. You don't like the question? Well maybe I don't like questions meant for only "Christians". It's not a religious board. Don't like that flutterby? Then just scroll on by. There are disagreements every day on this board. You only feel the need to call me out because you feel you have the right to insult non-christians.
                            www.southernjewishprincess.com

www.funnynotslutty.com

Comment

You only feel the need to call me out because you feel you have the right to insult non-christians.
                              I usually don't insult people according to their religion....or for that matter, the color of their skin OR their sexual preference.

Stupid people are stupid people regardless of all mentioned above. ( no i am not calling you stupid so don't start on that please)

Yes, the question you asked is legitimate to the topic, I guess it is just the way you "say" it. I am not going to explain it, you know what I mean. You don't have to ask all kinds of questions in your quest to make me look like a smaller person. I am not the only one who notices it. You know what they say....if one person says it, it's a misunderstanding but if 2 or more say it, there must be some truth in it.

done

Comment

Working...
                              X