what's for dinner on a happy monday?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what's for dinner on a happy monday?

just wanted to be the moring nerd who posted the dinner thread lol.

i have no idea what the date is. and i have no idea what is for dinner.
    I just hold on tighter, to a hand that's stronger...he knows my every thought, he clears my weary heart, and hold's on tighter...

Re: what's for dinner on a happy monday?

LOL! Good Morning!
    I have hamburger meat thawing out...
    Maybe meat loaf?
    Have you made time to listen to the birds today........

Comment

look at annie up all bright and early!!

i still need to write you back, i promise by sundown, i will ok.

so you have a pound of groumd meat?
      you could make sweet and sour meatballs, you can make salisbury steak, or a home made hamburger helper type dish. or just hamburgers, i love hamburgers.
      you could make a shephard's pie, or a loose meat burger, i have a great weird recipe for a loose meat burger, has oatmeal and a CAN of gumbo, i thought's i'd gag at the thought of buying a can of gumbo, but i did it and they were tasty little burger...

anyways. i have no real plans for the day.
      I just hold on tighter, to a hand that's stronger...he knows my every thought, he clears my weary heart, and hold's on tighter...

Comment

we are having chili
        DARE TO BE DIFFERENT

www.myspace.com/luvkidrock4ever

Comment

LOL Stella! You can always make me laugh!
          I have been up at 4 am every morning lately. For What? I dunno...lol! Haven't even been taking naps ..heh,heh heh...
          No plans here either, just some very early spring cleaning inside & out! Love you girly girl!

Comment

chili sounds wonderful.
            i made out my next freezer menu yesterday, i listed chili, need to drag out that menu.

annie, what's on tv at 4 am?
            i was up at 4 am, Lucy was barking her butt off, apparently the neighbors down the street once again got a new dog, so they were in a barking contest this morning.

think i'll put a baby monitor outside so i can say LUCY NO everytime she barks.
            she will quit for a little while when she's fussed at.

Comment

Well, actually, just news about the devastation and I am sooo tired of it too.
              Our cable is still out so thats a bummer...
              That's why I am here with you lively controversial folks..
              Boy, there has been some poo a flying in the ck chat room since I have been away...
              Glad not to have gotten caught up in it! LOL!

Comment

yea you don't wanna miss any poo flying around...
                lol

Comment

On this happy Monday, we are having beef stew!!!! Maybe I'll throw in some red wine and make a tipsy stew!
                  A balanced diet is a cookie in both hands

Comment

I Got Out One Of The Dishes I Made When I Went To The Menu Manager--kinda Like Freezer Cooking.
                    SHEL

Comment

I need to go to the grocery, thinking about ham slice, mashed potatoes, garden tomatoes, cantalope, and if I find time, thinking about a pumpkin pie, since this is the 1st day of fall. In my book, pumpkin pie is more like a veggie and not a dessert, so I guess that means I could have a slice for supper, then one before bed, then one for breakfast, better re-think this, I have a Dr. appointment for Friday, don't want to gain weight for the weigh-in that each Dr. thinks should be done.

Comment

I'm dieting. Having mini-meatloaves with faux mashed potatos (made with cauliflower and Laughing Cow light cheese). For dessert I have a pineapple/sf jello/cool whip concoction.

Comment

Working...
                        X