X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• coupon trains??

i am recieving from floridia girl.
    and i am sending to chop.

neither have been here in the past several days.

so my question is, do i go ahead and send off what i have to chop, or do i keep waiting for florida to send me what she has? i know her plate is full...
    I just hold on tighter, to a hand that's stronger...he knows my every thought, he clears my weary heart, and hold's on tighter...

Re: coupon trains??

bump.

no replies, are the other coupon teams still sending and receiving?
    I just hold on tighter, to a hand that's stronger...he knows my every thought, he clears my weary heart, and hold's on tighter...

Comment

Stella I just got them a couple of days ago. As soon as I can make it home I'll get them in the mail.

Question for everybody....Originally Chop had suggested EVERYBODY mail out coupons to their person every week, like on monday or tuesday. Anybody interested in that??? Because I found it took a month to get back to me and alot of the coupons I got were expired and alot that I had to send were expired. If we each mailed out every week every body would get some every week and it would move more quickly. Especially with the holidays coming up....there's always alot of good coupons. How does every body feel about doing this???
      The average woman would rather have beauty than brains, because the average man can see better than he can think.

Comment

I have been wondering about the coupon trains myself. It has been over two weeks since I sent mine out to sameolkris and I hadn't heard that she received them or anything.

I was starting to get worried that the train has gotten derailed. ???

I have no problems sending off every monday. My coupons come in the paper every sunday and I have some that have been waiting here for the two weeks so I am ready to send out.

Just let us know!

Flutterby

Comment

With my DS going in the hospital...I dont think I can do an "every Monday" thing.

I had mailed mine out just days after recieving it...but havent heard anything yet from my RR line...

Comment

I just got my 2nd mailing yesterday, I will look thru them, add mine and mail it back out tomorrow or Fri.

Comment

i thought we were mailing out every week, coupons come in on sunday here..
              I originally posted this wondering do i send or not send.
              they are here ready to go,
              do we need more than 3 in a train?

Comment

florida, yes I got the coupons & forwarded them on to Tastebud. Hope she got them. I took out some that were expiring before she'd get them & added new ones, some with my initials on the back.
                Once a week would be too much for me to do I think.

Comment

FL and Sew - I PM'd you both when I received my coupons.

Thanks!
                  "Everyone's a star and deserves the right to twinkle"

Comment

Working...
                  X