Monday Monday........................

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monday Monday........................

Remember that song!!!! I enjoyed being able to watch TV. Had a pretty good weekend, beautiful weather and power on!!!
    Nommie

Thought for the day: Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it or play with it, pee on it and walk away!

Re: Monday Monday........................

We had a great wknd. weather was gorgeous, went for my swim,,a little brrrry had a nice BBQ dinner, just me and the hubster. Took off outta town yesterday to go to a Beatle celebration thingy, it was such a disappointment! there wasn't anything near authentic there, it was all t-shirts, hats, lunch boxes, glasses/mugs, with Beatle stuff printed on it that you can by at any dept. store. They had albums and covers that weren't even original, they were repro's. Oh well, it was nice to get out.
    Today I'm just getting back into the Suzie Homemaker mode and doing some baking, cleaning etc. Have a great day everyone
    Monday, Monday........
    A balanced diet is a cookie in both hands

Comment

Mudder, on Memorial Day weekend, our city has a fantastic Beatles festival on the river. I have never been but I have heard rave reviews.
      Nommie

Thought for the day: Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it or play with it, pee on it and walk away!

Comment

GOOD MONDAY MORNING, I GUESS IT'S GOOD!

SSDD HERE, BEAUTIFUL DAY, AND I'M STUCK HERE AT WORK! LIKE USUAL! LOL

Comment

I went kitty hunting on the weekend and didn't fall in love with any of them. There was one pair of big boys I was interested in although at my Coop I'm only allowed 2 cats and I already have my cranky female.

One of the cat rescue places brought 3 cats to my apartment so that I could meet them. I put my cat in the bedroom and met the 3 offerings. I brushed them all and had a major cat-fur ball left over. After they left Smudge came out of the bedroom, sniffed the hairball and had a little hissy fit - quite amusing.

Comment

Rube, what a cute story. Glad to see you are back from your trip. I have two little babies right now that are just about weaned and ready for a new home. One is gray & white and one is black & white with a white streak down his back...so cute & funny. I wish we lived closer so we could pick one out for you. ;p
            Have you made time to listen to the birds today........

Comment

We had a great 3 days in Laughlin, back home , back to reality.

Comment

Originally posted by Sabine View Post
                We had a great 3 days in Laughlin, back home , back to reality.
                Welcome Home! Glad to hear you had a good time!
                As the saying goes..."There's no pace like home'
                Have you made time to listen to the birds today........

Comment

Working...
                X