david blaine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• david blaine

i am sure you heard or saw it on yahoo, he plans to hang up side down for 60 hours.

he risks losing his eyesight, popping a vein, who knows what else.

he's done some weird wild amazing stunts, but his "magic" is awesome to me.

but why do these stunts? what is the point? when you risk so much health risks.
    I just hold on tighter, to a hand that's stronger...he knows my every thought, he clears my weary heart, and hold's on tighter...

Re: david blaine

You sure there isn't some trick involved ? We saw the ad for that while we were in Laughlin last week.

Comment

i am not sure of anything lately lol

i don't think so. unless it's just to prove he can do it. i don't recall what the reason was for him to be in a block of ice for so long either tho, other than to say he can do it.
      it's like watching the risk of him dying.
      I just hold on tighter, to a hand that's stronger...he knows my every thought, he clears my weary heart, and hold's on tighter...

Comment

I'm not much on David Blaine any more. He gets more and more bizarre and his stunts are having less of an effect on my attention span than when he first started out. That's just my opinion, and I do get bored quickly with things on TV any more. Probably why I'm not a big fan of reality shows like Survivor, Bachelor, Big Brother, etc.
        The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.

Faith is believing in advance what already makes sense in retrospect. O:-)

'Do not ask the Lord to Guide your Footsteps if you are not willing to move your Feet'

Comment

Well, POW's were hung upside down in prison camp in North VietNam many years ago, most survived. Not sure how long so?? And from what I saw on TV , he is " training " for it , so who knows?

Comment

Hes not hanging for 60 CONSECUTIVE hours....
            http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,426008,00.html

Comment

Lol!
              Have his eyeballs popped yet?
              Have you made time to listen to the birds today........

Comment

Thanks for posting that Tastebud, that puts this " stunt" in a whole different prospective.

Comment

Working...
                X