Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are your distinguishing qualities ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are your distinguishing qualities ?

I'm rather plain. and you ?
    I don't want buns of steel. I want buns of cinnamon !!!

Re: What are your distinguishing qualities ?

My hair USED to be my distinguishing quality. I had waist-length, thick, straight hair... that totally changed texture when I had kids and became wavy in an ugly way. It was still my distinguishing quality for a long time cause I had NO gray till I was in my 50s and was still thick and styled well. Now I hate it. It's too long and an ugly color.

I have an appt. w/ my fave hair guru when I go back to PA to visit/work in Nov. I sure hope she can "fix" me to be distinguished again! ha ha ha
    "What fresh hell is this?" Dorothy Parker

Comment

I have dimples when I smile.

Comment

when people descibe me they say
        Oh you know stella,
        she's 5'6, long curly hair, cork screw curly, dark brown...
        electric blue eyes...
        drives that really loud mazda...
        I just hold on tighter, to a hand that's stronger...he knows my every thought, he clears my weary heart, and hold's on tighter...

Comment

i have long hair down to my waist..that is turning grey..so tempted to color it..my children say..know way..don't you dare..

Comment

I have short curly frizzy red hair. UGH!!!! Boy, was I ever a target for bullies and namecalling in school.
            Spicy food speeds up your metabolism. Put salsa on your cupcakes.

http://find-teresa-butler.tripod.com

Comment

I guess my voice. Have had a lot of people tell me they weren't sure they recognized me until they heard my voice.

Comment

I would guess my "quality" is my dependability.

Distinguishing feature is probably my height for my age group. By 6th grade I had reached my full height of 5'8" - taller than any boy in the class. I believe in high school, in the late 50s, there was perhaps 1 other girl that tall in my classes. No, that's not particularly tall in younger generations.

Comment

I've been told by many they love my hazel eyes and my smile.

Comment

I have been told that I live so far out of "the box" that I need help knowing what the box is.

Comment

I have ALWAYS been known for two things: my curly hair AND the ability to live up to my name: "Chatty Kathy".

BOTH things are "hereditary" on BOTH sides of my family, so I was doomed from the start!!!!!
                      The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.

Faith is believing in advance what already makes sense in retrospect. O:-)

'Do not ask the Lord to Guide your Footsteps if you are not willing to move your Feet'

Comment

I asked my hunee what he thinks my distinguishing qualities are, and he said that I'm the hardest worker he's ever known. I told him thanks, but I was speaking of physical qualities. He said oh, in that case you have awesome breasts. lol Gee, thanks hunee. *blushing*

Personally, I think it's my smile. A smile is the cheapest face lift, you know.
                        Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end.

Comment

Mine would have to be the color of my hair. It is almost white and people are constantly saying how pretty is and several have even asked if that is my real hair color. Yeah!! Like anyone would actually dye their hair this color.

Comment

Mine is the fact that I'm still here and life is good. Yeah!

Oh, I have dimples, too.

Comment

Well, 5'2" little short girl, but I feel for people, not just anyone,people that I know are good and work hard, I feel so bad and want to help them. DD has the same thing too, she has gotten 3 people into com. college that had no direction in their life. They would be just sitting around after h/s not doing a darn thing, she sees it too. DD gave us such a hard time in 10 & 11th grade, her grades were OK but we had to really push her into all of this, she got min. wage job & maybe she realized it, you are getting no where fast. She really did major turn around & now in state college. Took a good year to figure it all out. I think with my determination that she is doing so much better & she passed this on to the b/f too. I will pay anything for education. I see how this goes, DH graduated college we married then he thought well I'm done, No he went night school for the masters & it did pay off. Get it while you are young. I never went to college but somehow this means so much to me to get everyone I know to take classes. I don't know why I feel this way.

Comment

Working...
                              X