does anyone download music?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• does anyone download music?

I'm looking for a good, trustworthy site. I've tried a few this morning, but haven't found one that's easy to navigate et.c

Re: does anyone download music?

Can't get any easier than iTunes. It's a free download.

Comment

Originally posted by smellis711 View Post
      Can't get any easier than iTunes. It's a free download.

agreed! this is the only place I download from.

Comment

so the music is free or the program is free?
        got a link or invitation?

Comment

I use Wal-mart music. Just around a dollar per song and you don't have to worry about it not being legal...

Comment

I also use Itunes. So easy.
            "There's no place like home..."

Comment

ITunes!!

Songs are .99 a piece or an entire album for $9.99.

I just got an IPod Touch (it came free with when I bought my new Mac computer). I've never had an IPod before and am now hooked. I don't even use CD's anymore. I plug my IPod into a jack in my car and my entire collection of 800 songs is accessible at a touch. I spent about $50 on ITunes getting songs that have obsolete for years. It was so much fun!

Comment

I love iTunes. D/L are 99cent.

Comment

IF you drink Pepsi, they give you a code under the cap and you can go to the website on the drink and download free. It's actually from amazon.com. I've downloaded some songs that way. It's easy and it's free with the Pepsi points. Otherwise, if you don't drink Pepsi, you can go to amazon.com and search by "MP3 songs." I've always had good luck with Amazon. I've bought books, dvds, music, etc from them and haven't once had a problem.

Comment

Still trying to collect enuff Pepsi points to get a free song. I think WalMart coupon site has 1 free download.
                    DS#3 has an MP3 player but I know nothing about them. He's wanting to download music but I was also wondering about a safe site.
                    So iTunes is just 99 cents & how do you pay? Credit card?

Comment

Yes, you establish an account at iTunes with a credit card. You can hear 30sec samples, read reviews and playlists. Its fun to "shop" for new tunes there.

Comment

Just a warning. DS had Limewire installed on my computer and got all his music there. The computer crashed about a week ago and cost me a Geek Squad fee of $299 to get it back up and running. The technician who came out told me "Using Limewire is like getting into a car and driving with a blindfold on - you may not crash right away, but eventually you are going to". He recommended ITunes too.

Comment

Cottun, I hear you, DD did the same thing and twice we had to go to computer Dr. or something like that at $300 a pop, yep downloading illegal and somehow it messes up the computer. Please don't use limewire, it isn't worth it. Just pay for it.

Comment

I can't believe there are people still downloading music illegally.

Comment

A couple of years back my older sons were burning CDs from Limewire. Messed up the computer big time.

Comment

Working...
                              X