Wednesday..Hump Day..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wednesday..Hump Day..

Good morning all! How is everything for all of you? A little out of whack here...I overslept--something I never do! When I finally got up I staggered around for a while-almost fell twice. Nu, I feel like you came in during the night and gave me some kind of powerful drugs! In the future, when you do that, wait until weekend and wake me up so we can party!
    Nommie

Thought for the day: Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it or play with it, pee on it and walk away!

Re: Wednesday..Hump Day..

Good Morning Nommie and CK peeps, yes, it is Hump day, one day closer to the weekend. We had some rain last night, which we really needed, hopefully more today.
    Busy day today, got some errands to run, may do some shopping while I am out.

Comment

Wasn't Me Nommie, Must Have Been The Drug Gnome, Around Here We Have Problems With The Alarm Clock Gnome, He Has A Twin That Goes Around Drugging People! Lol

My Feet Are Killing Me This Morning, Ususally After I'm Up And Around A Couple Minutes They're Ok, But Not This Morning, I'm Hobbling Around Like A 90 Yr Old. Suppose To Be Having A Cold Front Come In Sunday, So My Ra Must Be Getting Ready For It!
      "Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent." ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Gooood mornin'
        I'm beaching it again this aft,,,,,who's with me?????? Weather is unbelievable! making up for all the crappy stuff we had this summer I guess.
        A balanced diet is a cookie in both hands

Comment

Sabine,Buy me something when you go shopping!
          Nommie

Thought for the day: Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it or play with it, pee on it and walk away!

Comment

I'm There!!! I Need To Prop My Feet Up And Have Me A Big Ole Drink, Even If It's Diet Coke!! And A Cabana Boy To Fan Palm Leaves Over Me!!! And Be My Beck And Call Boy!!

Comment

WEDNESDAY!!!!!!!!

we all know what that means.
              don't you?

grocey sale ads come out today.
              I just hold on tighter, to a hand that's stronger...he knows my every thought, he clears my weary heart, and hold's on tighter...

Comment

i'm ready too! Make a pitcher of margaritas, get t4he cabana boys and we're there!
                Nommie

Comment

Everyone Down In Your Area Stella Will Be Looking For Garage Sales To Help Replace The Stuff They Lost.

Comment

we didn't really lose anything, in my neighborhood, or in the close surrounding area. there are some trees on houses, but we only got like 4 inches of rain. so there was no flooding, even tho i am right by a creek, the surges were scary, but water didn't go over the banks.

texas city did, that's 45 -50 minutes away, north.
                    surfside is destroyed, but most if not all those families who did live there have gone elsewhere, many or most of those homes were vacation spots, weekend homes.

my husband has an employee who lost his home in texas city, we gave a lot to them.

but I won't waste my time with a garage sale, it's alot of work.
                    I give it away, or i free cycle it, or i give it to the hospice thrift store here.

I don't throw it away, but i don't make any money off of it either.
                    I just hold on tighter, to a hand that's stronger...he knows my every thought, he clears my weary heart, and hold's on tighter...

Comment

Originally posted by nommie View Post
                      i'm ready too! Make a pitcher of margaritas, get t4he cabana boys and we're there!
                      Me too!!! Been at hospice since yesterday afternoon.
                      The average woman would rather have beauty than brains, because the average man can see better than he can think.

Comment

Originally posted by nommie View Post
                        Sabine,Buy me something when you go shopping!
                        Sure Nommie, what would you like for me to buy you??

Comment

My whole body hurts this morning...
                          Glad to hear you are feeling better Nommie Girl!
                          I have had you on my mind Flo GG! I am sorry that things are tough for you. Hang in there..((((we love you))))
                          Sabine, I see where you are supposed to get that rain today. Enjoy...
                          Stella, sounds like you will be getting busy with your freezer meals.
                          I think I wiill go back to bed for a little while...then get busy with something else...
                          Sis, have fun in Canada!
                          Everyone have a beautiful day! Rejoice & be glad in it!!!
                          Have you made time to listen to the birds today........

Comment

Thanks TexAnn!!!
                            The average woman would rather have beauty than brains, because the average man can see better than he can think.

Comment

Originally posted by Sabine View Post
                              Sure Nommie, what would you like for me to buy you??

I need clothes, anything! Remember it's the thought that counts.
                              Nommie

Comment

Working...
                              X