Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I am serious about the postings

Originally posted by Shan810 View Post
    So what does one do when she has a question about her child who is gay in the special forum who wants supports but will likely get "debated" responses? How does that help the OP?

I wonder that and all other subjects, so from what I have read that this is a food board...
    Just include food in it or a recipe and you should be OK!!!

Comment

Originally posted by luvkidrock View Post
      I don't understand why people that know by the title of the thread know they are going to get offended still open the thread. Why can't they just pass on by.
      It's like passing a car accident on the road... you don't WANT to look but you can't HELP yourself... ha ha ha.

What amazes me is the length of this thread... how can one NOT know what's appropriate and what's not? Come on, peeps... common sense stuff here...
      "What fresh hell is this?" Dorothy Parker

Comment

Anyone who wants a the addy to a place that these topics can be discussed without getting in trouble, send me a PM and I'll get it to you. You do not have to join that site either.

Comment

Hey, what about someone calling member a "moran" is that OK. I'm borderline of being a "moran" still don't like being called one. They should be on post review.

Comment

Working...
          X