Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super easy way to clean your toilet

Toilet Cleaning Instructions:

1. Put the lid and seat of the toilet up and add 1/8 cup of pet shampoo to the water in the bowl.

2. Pick up the cat and soothe him while you carry him towards the bathroom.

3. In one smooth motion put the cat in the toilet and close both the lid and seat. You may need to stand on the lid.

4. The cat will self agitate and make ample suds. Never mind the noises that come from the toilet, the cat is actually enjoying this.

5. Flush the toilet three or four times. This provides a 'power-wash and rinse.'

6. Have someone open the front door of your home. Be sure that there are no people between the bathroom and the front door!

7. Stand behind the toilet as far as you can and quickly lift both the lid and seat.

8. The cat will rocket out of the toilet,streak through the bathroom and run outside where he will dry himself off.

9. Both the commode and the cat will be sparkling clean.

Sincerely,
    The Dog
    Be kinder than necessary. Everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.

Re: Super easy way to clean your toilet

Someone Got A Couple Cats I Can Borrow! Lol

Comment

I wish I had a cat. I hate cleaning toilets.

j/k I do I just thought that was a funny thing to "say" lol .
      I have kleptomania, but when it gets bad, I take something for it.

Comment

My cats wouldn't fit in the toilet. They're too fat!!!!
        Attached Files
        The average woman would rather have beauty than brains, because the average man can see better than he can think.

Comment

Originally posted by floridagirly68 View Post
          My cats wouldn't fit in the toilet. They're too fat!!!!
          I don't know!!! We put in one of those taller old fart toilets, it's deeper and bigger around, I thing he/she'd be perfect! Thanks for offering! lol

Comment

Originally posted by nuisance View Post
            I don't know!!! We put in one of those taller old fart toilets, it's deeper and bigger around, I thing he/she'd be perfect! Thanks for offering! lol

Heehee....I don't think he'd be very happy about trying. He's thirty pounds so I don't know......
            The average woman would rather have beauty than brains, because the average man can see better than he can think.

Comment

Originally posted by floridagirly68 View Post
              Heehee....I don't think he'd be very happy about trying. He's thirty pounds so I don't know......
              I'll let DH try to put the cat in! lol

Comment

I know one small little dog that I would like to try this with, jk all the animal lovers.

Comment

Wow, that is a good size cat you got Floridagirl.

Comment

That cat is bigger than my dog! Sometimes I would like to try this with him! Especially at 11:00 pm when he wants me to be the doorman--in and out, in and out!
                    Last edited by nommie; 09-25-2008, 09:10 AM.
                    Nommie

Thought for the day: Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it or play with it, pee on it and walk away!

Comment

Working...
                    X