Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

are you watching dancing with the stars.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• are you watching dancing with the stars.

not surprised that the comedian went home..he didn't dance well at all..cloris leachman is hilarious..how long do you think she will be in the competition..happy to see susan lucci improve..the chef ..rocco was very sexy last night..the young boy was charming..love the football player..so who's going home tonight..any guesses..

Re: are you watching dancing with the stars.

I love that show, I have watched it from the first season. I know Cloris Leachman will stay awhile. Remember Jerry Springer? It was the sympathy vote. After that I have no idea. But I still love to watch. I never vote, however.
    "Outside of a dog, a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read." -Groucho Marx

Comment

My DD got me hooked on this show. It's the only think I watch on TV.
      I hope they send Susan Lucci off tonight. I think she's so full of botox that she can't move anything! Creepy.

Comment

I love it too even though I'm of an age where truly 3/4 of the 'stars' are total strangers to me. As far as choreographers and 'teachers' go, I think the brother/sister (Derek and Julianne) are the best! I always enjoy watching their routines the most no matter who their start partners are.

Comment

I watched the first season and have boycotted the show since ... after they made the winner go thru that bogus "dance off" cause they wanted the old guy to win. I caught one episode a few seasons later and it was all so much more glitzy and w/ other professional dancers doing acts in-between the contestants... it lost all of its originality for me.

Oh... and I saw the show were Maria Osmond passed out... yikes!!
          "What fresh hell is this?" Dorothy Parker

Comment

i think cloris leachman needs to go home, she is a disgrace to women, all ages, i am appalled at her behavior, would expect that from lindsey lohan, and the like, but not her. so go home cloris, love warren sapp, he seems to really have a good time.

Comment

What did Cloris do? I have not been watching.

Comment

My favs are Lance and Brooke... However, I watch All My Children, so I do have to root for Susan.... {{{ducking}}}} But Cloris is such a hoot !! ITA, she's only on for the sympathy vote...

Comment

I am really trying to get into it, everyone watches it, the other night I watched it and it was so long for me. Tonight I ti-voed it and didn't have to watch all the commercials.

Comment

jana..i'm a huge all my children fan..so i'm rooting for susan as well...along with lance and brooke..toni..chef rocco..the football player..and the young boy..

Comment

I know what you mean about Cloris, I can't imagine an 82 year old woman acting like that. My mother or grandmother would never act that way. It must be some kind of act. Why do they keep putting a wig on her. Her regular hair would look better. Her clothes could be more age appropriate too. Do we really need to see her cleavage? Her dress, can't remember which night, was worse than the younger women.

Comment

I LOVED the moves that Warren Sapp displayed...
                        Un-bee-lievable the rythym (sp) & moves that he has for a man of his size & stature!!!
                        I think Cloris is there mostly for the fun! I hope I can wear high heels and at least spin across the dance floor when I am 82. I think she is fun...she is a comedian , after all, and a fine actress...
                        Have you made time to listen to the birds today........

Comment

Working...
                        X