President is speaking tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• President is speaking tonight

It is a very serious decision. Are you for the bailout of the banks? If it fails we could go into depression but if nothing is done we will go into a depression

Re: President is speaking tonight

I'm listening to him now. It's very scary indeedy. I can't help but think of all the other countries who don't like us and are laughing at the Almighty U.S.A. right now :-(
    The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.

Faith is believing in advance what already makes sense in retrospect. O:-)

'Do not ask the Lord to Guide your Footsteps if you are not willing to move your Feet'

Comment

I don't believe I am beinga speculator but...... I'm pretty worried that things are going to get worse before they get any better. Personally I am a firm believer in being prepared in case of an emergency. Keep those pantries stocked with things that can be real easy to fix.

Comment

Maybe it is time that the US quits taking care of all the nations in the world and just worry about the US. I don't like the idea of this, you know that our taxes will go up to cover up the mismanagement of certain banks. I am no expert, but I would think that some people might go and buy a big screen tv instead of making their next mortgage payment, thinking the government is going to bail them out. I was so surprised recently that someone we know, and I considered a smart person, bought a house with no money down. I was stunned. I just assumed that a person had to put some money down to get a house.

Comment

Working...
        X