Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jana!!!!

I've missed you!!!!!
    The average woman would rather have beauty than brains, because the average man can see better than he can think.

Re: Jana!!!!

Hey Flo ! Missed you and everybody else too! Glad to be back...

Comment

I haven't been here much myself lately. Mom has been in the Hospice Care Center for two weeks tomorrow. I've been here around the clock since yesterday morning. Things are getting worse..........
      The average woman would rather have beauty than brains, because the average man can see better than he can think.

Comment

Florida, sorry to hear this, I thought maybe with all the round the clock care she would be getting a little bit better. You must even be more worn out now going back & forth. I am so sorry. Please take care of yourself first. You will need your strength.

Comment

I would really be surprised if she makes it through the day tomorrow or even to the morning. Her body has begun to shut down and she hasn't made a move for about seven hours, she may possibly be in a coma.

Comment

Floridagirly68 I'm so sad to here about your mom it just break my heart. God Bless her and you and your family...Jana glad to see your back.

Comment

Originally posted by food gal View Post
              Floridagirly68 I'm so sad to here about your mom it just break my heart. God Bless her and you and your family...Jana glad to see your back.

Thanks Foodgal!!!

Comment

Welcome Back Jana! We have truly missed you! I hope everything is okay!
                Have you made time to listen to the birds today........

Comment

Welcome Back Jana! Floridagirl, sorry about your mom and the toll this is taking on you--you and yours are in my prayers..
                  Nommie

Thought for the day: Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it or play with it, pee on it and walk away!

Comment

Good to see you posting Jana, got your PM, thanks.
                    Floridagirl, I am sorry about your Mom, keep us posted.

Comment

Flordiagirl, I have deep sympathy for what you are going through. I have been there myself and still remember how hard it is to watch your Mom. God Bless your entire family and big ((((HUGS)))).

Comment

Jana Glad You Are Back Posting With Us.
                        SHEL

Comment

JANA!!!!!!!! I'm so glad to see you!!! MWAH!!!

Comment

Oh Flo........ {{{HUGS}}} So sorry about your mom.. So heart breaking..........
                            And thanks everybody for the warm welcome back....!

Comment

Working...
                            X