GRRRR!!!! I'm miserable

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GRRRR!!!! I'm miserable

Started with a sore throat yesterday. Now I have a terrible cold!!!! I'm trying not to cough. I don't want to spread it to other people here in the care center. But, obviously I got it here because I haven't left in three days.
    The average woman would rather have beauty than brains, because the average man can see better than he can think.

Re: GRRRR!!!! I'm miserable

I have heard that ZICAM is very good!
    If you are able to get some Cold-eeze lozenges right away you will have no cold in 2-3 days.
    So sorry for this added pain for you to bear.
    How is your Mother doing?
    How is Flo GG holding up besides the sore throat? ((((Lotsa hugs)))).
    XOXOXOOX
    Have you made time to listen to the birds today........

Comment

I am sorry, you don't need to have to deal with a cold on top of everything else. Maybe you could wear a mask? You know those thin paper masks, you can find them at the drugstore, they are cheap

Comment

I SWEAR by Zicam and carry it in my purse... cause you really do have to start it at the first sign of a cold.

I'm sorry, Fla.girly... summer (early fall) colds are the worst!!
        "What fresh hell is this?" Dorothy Parker

Comment

So sorry you're coming down with a cold. Hope it doesn't last long. How is your Mom doing?

Comment

me too maybe it is a florida thing, and am headed to see DS in georgia this weekend too; so dont want to give it to him,but want to see him so badly, so am taking meds and hopefully will see improvement soon, and hope you feel better too.

Comment

The nurses here told me it's going around. Plus my mom has a touch of pneumonia and I've been cleaning her up. So I may have got it that way. Yesterday she was pointing up and smiling at "a light". Late last night she asked me here the light went, then a little later started tugging at my arm, smiling and pointing up again. A little while ago she was looking up smiling and talking to somebody. She's so weak I couldn't understand what she said. Her vitals are really low today and she's had a couple of bad episodes of moaning. At least they are making sure she has no pain. People that die suddenly in their sleep are so lucky. This long, drawn out suffering is terrible.
              The average woman would rather have beauty than brains, because the average man can see better than he can think.

Comment

Hope you get over the crud soon, I'm so sorry about your mom
                ((((((((((Floridagirly68))))))))))

Comment

The people out my way are having a 24 hour stomach virus...I sure hope I don't get it!!!
                  When my Husband was in his last days he was in a coma, & he was looking to a corner where I keep angels and his lips were moving but he wasn't saying anything in a voice. I like to think he was communicating with the real ones...it makes me feel good to think that he was. My heart is with you Honey Girl. (((((Big Hugs))))))
                  Have you made time to listen to the birds today........

Comment

Originally posted by TexAnn View Post
                    The people out my way are having a 24 hour stomach virus...I sure hope I don't get it!!!
                    When my Husband was in his last days he was in a coma, & he was looking to a corner where I keep angels and his lips were moving but he wasn't saying anything in a voice. I like to think he was communicating with the real ones...it makes me feel good to think that he was. My heart is with you Honey Girl. (((((Big Hugs))))))
                    I had that two weeks ago. Except it lasted three days!! It was the worse stomach bug I ever had.

Comment

Working...
                    X