Finally Friday......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally Friday......

Good morning all!! i am only working a half a day today-at my job-them I am going home and work harder on my house. I hate housework!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Nommie

Thought for the day: Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it or play with it, pee on it and walk away!

Re: Finally Friday......

Originally posted by nommie View Post
    Good morning all!! i am only working a half a day today-at my job-them I am going home and work harder on my house. I hate housework!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    i know what you mean about working harder at home. last night when i got home i had to cover and move a semi from the field, and then start chisel plowing a field until dh need a ride home from combining. there are days when it is more relaxing be here at work--and it is getting crazy with harvest season getting into full swing.
    SHEL

Comment

Originally posted by SHEL View Post
      i know what you mean about working harder at home. last night when i got home i had to cover and move a semi from the field, and then start chisel plowing a field until dh need a ride home from combining. there are days when it is more relaxing be here at work--and it is getting crazy with harvest season getting into full swing.

Good grief!!! You worked like that was your only work---girl, I don't know how you do it------oh yeah, you are young and healthy!!
      Nommie

Thought for the day: Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it or play with it, pee on it and walk away!

Comment

Good Morning CK friends. TGIF , yeah, nice and cool this morning, only 62°, but it won't last, still hot in the afternoon, but it's a small step towards fall weather. Love these cool mornings. I really should get up early and go for a walk, .......I think about that one. LOL

Comment

Good grief!!! You worked like that was your only work---girl, I don't know how you do it------oh yeah, you are young and healthy!!
          well it's only for about a month that i will have to work at home when i get out of work. i do have a motive that keeps me going. we are going to aruba on the 22nd of november. dh says all his work must be done or he isn't going--so i help where i can so he will be able to go.
          SHEL

Comment

Morning, I don't have to work today!!! HAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! lol

Going to clean house today instead of my usual Saturday, Just trying to put off the inevitable today! lol I need to borrow mom's maid!!!

Comment

Send her to me when you are done with her. Maybe we could hire some of the cabana boys to be our maids--maybe with nothing but an apron on----oh he** forget the housework!
              Nommie

Comment

LOL, naked cabana boys doing housework, whoo hoo, I like to see that.

Comment

Originally posted by Sabine View Post
                  LOL, naked cabana boys doing housework, whoo hoo, I like to see that.
                  Me too!!! What I wouldn't give to see......a clean house! lol

Comment

TGIFin' over here! We're having friends for supper tonight (brisket in the crockpot) and early tomorrow Babe is leaving for western PA to see fam and then leaving w/ his son who's just finished up his 4-year stint w/ the Marines, to drive w/ him to Phoenix, AZ, where he'll go to motorcycle mechanic's school. Babe'll fly to Pittsburgh, visit w/ fam a little more and then head home to AR.

I'm secretly not-at-all upset at being alone for 2 weeks... not even so secretly! Babe cracks up at my fake "I'll miss you." I WILL miss him... but being alone sometimes is just heaven.
                    "What fresh hell is this?" Dorothy Parker

Comment

TGIF! It is going to be another hot one here today (upper 90's). I am so ready for some cooler weather.

We have friends driving down from No. Calif. for a weekend visit - they should be here this evening. I can't wait - we only get to see them once or twice a year!

Comment

I dread whenever I make it back home!!! I haven't been there all week so I can just imagine the housework and laundry I have to do.
                        The average woman would rather have beauty than brains, because the average man can see better than he can think.

Comment

I did half my housework today, I'll finish tomorrow...... I think! lol

What sounds good for lunch? I haven't even had breakfast. I may go to Subway and let DIL give me a free sandwich! lol

Need to go to grocery store. Decide what's for supper. I may make the Cabbage Roll Casserole Nommie posted yesterday. Decisions....Decisions......

Comment

I made a lunch date with DS. We're going to meet at Texicans, a newer local mexican joint. I've only been there once, liked it, want to try something different. DH hates to go out to eat! Remind me again why I married him????

Comment

Originally posted by nuisance View Post
                              Remind me again why I married him????
                              it was lust or love or something like that,
                              SHEL

Comment

Working...
                              X