• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIP Paul Newman

We LOVED you!!!
    "What fresh hell is this?" Dorothy Parker

Re: RIP Paul Newman

Goodbye to a man with true class and morals.. Most of our celebrities could learn a LOT from him and his faithful wife..

God Bless Joanne, and Rest In Peace Mr. Newman... We will miss you..
    Lauren ~The ultimate tragedy is not the oppression and cruelty by the bad people but the silence over that by the good people. ~
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Ooooh,,,I did not hear that he's gone
      so sad, we all loved him.
      A balanced diet is a cookie in both hands

Comment

Oh, my! This is the first I've heard. What a great man, actor, and philanthropist. He will be missed!
        I have kleptomania, but when it gets bad, I take something for it.

Comment

i think he lived a great life, RIP Paul.

Comment

My daughter called me to ask if I was "okay" after hearing the news... cause she knows how much I loved him, his movies, his devotion to his lovely wife (he said, "when you have steak at home, why go out for hamburger??") and his charitable empire.

He was one classy guy.
            "What fresh hell is this?" Dorothy Parker

Comment

First I've heard of it. What a loss - he was a generous man. Condolences to his family

Comment

What a loss. He was a wonderful actor, director and his charities speak volumes about his personal character. RIP

Comment

Originally posted by luvs2eat View Post
                  He was one classy guy.
                  Couldn't agree more, Luvs. A beautiful man, inside and out. I don't cry over celebrity deaths often, but this one has made me cry. He was a truly special human being.

Cool Hand Luke was my favorite of his movies.

In "Cool Hand Luke," he was nominated for his gritty role as a rebellious inmate in a brutal Southern prison. The movie was one of the biggest hits of 1967 and included a tagline, delivered one time by Newman and one time by prison warden Strother Martin, that helped define the generation gap, "What we've got here is (a) failure to communicate."

I'll always remember the date of his death now, because today would have been my 39th wedding anniversary to my late hubby, Jim.

Rest in peace Mr Newman.
                  Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end.

Comment

I will miss him very much and will always remember him saying "Why go out for hamburger when you have steak at home?" He was refering to running around with other women and his lovely wife, Joanne.
                    True Man, Excellent Actor, Dedicated Husband. Those Striking Blue Eyes!!!
                    RIP Dear Paul. We will remember you with great admiration and respect!
                    Have you made time to listen to the birds today........

Comment

Another follen angel Prayers and thoughts are with his family.

Comment

Watch out Paul, my gramdma will be stocking you soon

Comment

Working...
                        X