No announcement yet.

aaahhh the sweet sounds of saturday...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• aaahhh the sweet sounds of saturday...

what do you hear on saturdays, so you know it is saturday...

me? the kids b*tchin at each other.
    miata needs to be pulled out the garage, DS who's 13 is irritated screaming at her that she don't need no key, just push it

hahahaha people tell me one day i will look back and miss these days. hahaha
    i'm journal this day.
    I just hold on tighter, to a hand that's stronger...he knows my every thought, he clears my weary heart, and hold's on tighter...

Re: aaahhh the sweet sounds of saturday...

Saturday sounds, oh yes, the sound of a football game on TV, the everchanging sound of the TV, meaning somebody is flipping throught the TV channels, the sound of Washer and Dryer going. That about describes my Saturdays, LOL

Comment

driniking my hot tea and watching my cooking show's..everyone still asleep..i don't hear and complaining until afternoon..

Comment

My Saturdays unfortunately never consist of much more than the sounds of the washer and dryer, the vacuum cleaner, maybe the FoodNetwork on the TV playing long enough for me to fold and put away the laundry, and the neighbors and/or my husband doing yard work outside. I only check in on CK when I'm taking a wee break from it all.

I always dreamed of being able to just go window shopping at the malls on a Saturday and maybe even being able to afford to buy a little something. The time has arrived with my kids being grown and all, but it still isn't happening since working full-time doesn't allow for frivolous weekends. My weekends are never much more than an extension of my work week.
        The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.

Faith is believing in advance what already makes sense in retrospect. O:-)

'Do not ask the Lord to Guide your Footsteps if you are not willing to move your Feet'

Comment

One day you will be retired and then the saturdays / sundays will be just like another Monday. LOL You will see.....

Comment

aaahhh

the sweet sounds of saturday afternoon.

the competition of the flute and the trombone upstairs...
            I just hold on tighter, to a hand that's stronger...he knows my every thought, he clears my weary heart, and hold's on tighter...

Comment

Quit bragging, Stella - you know I work on Saturdays
              I have kleptomania, but when it gets bad, I take something for it.

Comment

i would love to work where you do.

tell you what, you come here and manage teenagers who are on PMS and 13 year old over load

and i'll go there and play with all the fun stuff in your store!!! DEAL?

Comment

I gotta get you a picture of this bronze alligator we've got! And pelicans (2) on a big tree-trunk base - they're all fountains!

No thanks, Stella - you can have the teenage drama queens!!
                  I have kleptomania, but when it gets bad, I take something for it.

Comment

exactly, they both are acting like queens at the same time. lol

send me a pic of them. would love to see them

and i want a blue crab like you got too!! (yes that's proper english)

Comment

Now I am curious, what kind of store are you working at or maybe you own the store ?

Comment

My dd's chihuahua on the porch, barking at every single person who walks by all day. She usually takes him to work with her on the other days.

Comment

I just love to be able to sleep in a bit if I want too. There is always a nice slow laziness to the day, maybe I'll do this, or maybe I'll do that? nothing too pressing,,,,,,
                          A balanced diet is a cookie in both hands

Comment

Thanks for the encouragement Sabine that there is a "some day".........I know you meant well, but I still have 15 years to go and I don't want to wish my life away, LOL!!! Yet.......it is tempting to think that!!!!
                            The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.

Faith is believing in advance what already makes sense in retrospect. O:-)

'Do not ask the Lord to Guide your Footsteps if you are not willing to move your Feet'

Comment

Working...
                            X