X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bacon Cinnamon Rolls

What will they come up with next!!!
    Talk about extra wide arses, this will help make you one I'm sure!!! lol

http://www.supersizedmeals.com/food/article.php/20080925-Bacon_Cinnamon_Rolls

Re: Bacon Cinnamon Rolls

They'd go great with that chocolate covered bacon I had to make after seeing it on "Dinner Impossible"!

Comment

This sounds great - I can't wait to try them!!
      I have kleptomania, but when it gets bad, I take something for it.

Comment

maybe with maple in them,
        "Copykat Chat Forums" on Facebook, look it up!

E-Foo

Comment

I am just wondering, does the bacon get cooked inside the dough ?? I think I just have some crisp bacon on the side, and a cup of coffee, that'll work.

Comment

I don't like limp bacon, I'd probably try the already cooked bacon, or precook mine first.

Comment

Originally posted by nuisance View Post
              I don't like limp bacon, I'd probably try the already cooked bacon, or precook mine first.
              Me either!!! It has to been done and crisp. DH and DS like it half cooked....yak!!
              The average woman would rather have beauty than brains, because the average man can see better than he can think.

Comment

i'm sure you have to cook the bacon first..interesting combination..

Comment

Originally posted by anglebutterfly View Post
                  i'm sure you have to cook the bacon first..interesting combination..
                  The picture showes obviously raw bacon!!! yak! exactly!! lol

Comment

Originally posted by nuisance View Post
                    The picture showes obviously raw bacon!!! yak! exactly!! lol
                    Yes, it's raw bacon in the picture. There is no way that bacon can get crisp layered inbetween that dough. Maybe the edges that stick out can get crisp. I don't know, if I would like that ?

Comment

Y'all are right - I'd probably use the precooked bacon, give it 2 minutes in the pan, then assemble - the bacon would probably be a little crispy, but still flexible enough to curl up in the cinnamon rolls.
                      I have kleptomania, but when it gets bad, I take something for it.

Comment

I enjoy bacon any & every way! Wrapped up in a soft gooey cinnamon roll..........I'm all over that! I have some flakey grand cinnamon rolls in my frig now & some bacon too. Might by my dinner this evening

Comment

I wonder if the grease from the bacon get the rolls soggy? I like crispy bacon. This is very interesting.......can someone please try and let us know how they are.

Comment

Working...
                          X