dancing with the stars..tonight.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dancing with the stars..tonight.

what kind of mischief will cloris get herself into this time..anxious to see susan lucci..toni braxton..brooke and the football player..

Re: dancing with the stars..tonight.

I like Warren Sapp!!!!!!
    The average woman would rather have beauty than brains, because the average man can see better than he can think.

Comment

UGH - I do not like Cloris or Susan......they should be the next to go for sure!! Cloris was driving me absolutely crazy!

Comment

I love Warren Sapp also. He used to do fun things on the field while he was a "Buc" -- things you didn't see on the set during the game. Did a few "not so nice" things too, but I prefer to remember the fun things about him. Hoping he goes far with the show. As for Cloris .................................... not my favorite.

Comment

I think it was so unfair to keep her last week. Ted should not have gone so soon. He had potential. She will never make it to the top. She's just there for entertainment. I like Lance so far the best.

Comment

I don't know if I'm getting bored or what with DWTS, but the past two seasons, I watch the shows very non-nonchalantly in the beginning until they "weed out" the ones who aren't that good and then start to pay more attention as the better ones get better. But this season really has me wondering if they don't need to "revamp" a few things if the show is to continue getting high ratings.

First off, I hate that it's such a "popularity" contest therefore giving the voters sooooooo much power. I'm beginning to think by leaving Cloris on, the voters are yanking the chains of the viewers who would like to see it judged more on talent (like me). Then again, the talent part isn't always fair either when you have people who actually have been somewhat exposed, even in a remote way, to dancing. I dunno, we shall see. I'm not really commenting for debate........I'm just commenting MHO. This basically is the only reality type show I tolerate so maybe I'm just a poor viewer in general, LOL
            The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.

Faith is believing in advance what already makes sense in retrospect. O:-)

'Do not ask the Lord to Guide your Footsteps if you are not willing to move your Feet'

Comment

Working...
            X