Tuesday......trailings....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tuesday......trailings....

Good morning all, weather is great here. When I am at work, I can think of all the things I want to cook when I get home, yet I can't get off my fat butt when I get home from work. Hopefully today when I get home, I can make a pot of chili and some kind of breakfast muffins. I alaso have some apples to make my famous apple dumplings.....Now to do this when I get home is the challenge!
    Nommie

Thought for the day: Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it or play with it, pee on it and walk away!

Re: Tuesday......trailings....

Good Morning everybody, another nice, cool morning. SO has another doc appointment today across town, so you know what I will be doing.......
    Don't feel lonely Nommie, when I was working full time, I didn't get anything done when I got home from work. Too tired, having to deal with kids all day. I would come home, check the mail, real mail that is, turn on TV and pretty much do nothing. I was living alone, so I could afford to do that. But even today, I pretty much get stuff done in the morning, I am not a person who has energy in the evening. After dinner it's TV and bed.

Comment

Good Morning and Happy Trailings!!! LOL!
      Today I am limited in the things I can do because my thumb on my right hand is so swollen and aching pretty bad. I haven't a clue what is wrong with it...
      Will get my post cards from the edge in the mail today....
      Take Sister to work, Cook a Beef Roast with all the veggies, I would like to mow but ...de thumb...de thumb!!! Boy I was lucky there wasn't I?
      You sweet folks have a lovely day today!
      Have you made time to listen to the birds today........

Comment

Happy trails to youuuuuuu, until we meet againnnnnnnn!!! Happy trails to youuuuuu, keep smiling untillllll thennnnnnnn!!!
        OOPS, sorry, thought I was Dale Evans there for a minute! lol

TexAnn, as a medical professional , My uneducated opinion is either gout or arthritis. Reminds me of a dirty joke about soaking it in cider, but..... I'm not going there!!! lol

Nommie, I'm the same way, thinking of all these things I could be doing, then on the weekends, it's beautiful out, and the couch or computer calls my name louder! lol

Comment

I am so glad I found out you all are like me after work!! I thought all of you were Super Suzy Homemakers--cleaning and cooking gourmet meals---you don't! You alll are human!!!
          Nommie

Thought for the day: Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it or play with it, pee on it and walk away!

Comment

cooking goumet meal ????? Not lately, if ever, LOL

Comment

Friday I didn't work, I cleaned house, which I ususally do on Saturday's. So I thought when I got up Saturday, I'd tackle the grout in the kitchen/dining room floor...... didn't touch it! lol

Comment

Raining (pouring actually) today and tomorrow and cool - YUK.

Woohoo I have leftovers from a restaurant meal I had on Sunday - only sides to prepare.

Comment

hello all.

beautiful day here as well.
                  hope it stays all week, and the next and the next.
                  walked with a friend this morning. she walks slower than I do, this will take some time.

need to get my nails filled... i'm starting to pick at 'em. if i keep it up, i'll chew off the acrylic again.

think i'll wash my miata today, too nice not to be cruisin in it.
                  I just hold on tighter, to a hand that's stronger...he knows my every thought, he clears my weary heart, and hold's on tighter...

Comment

Good morning everyone
                    dreary, rainy & cold today,,,looks like my beach days are over boo hoo
                    I'm going to do a super clean on my kitchen today, and if I'm real energetic, I will even clean the oven~yuck. When that is all done, I will go mess it all up again as I make cream of cauliflower soup for dinner.
                    Have a great day!
                    A balanced diet is a cookie in both hands

Comment

Kids are home today (and tomorrow).
                      DD had her friend sleep over last night. taking them to lunch when DS wakes up from his snooze.
                      As for me...I SHOULD clean the house , but I cooked 4 meals yesterday (to freeze when DS goes in the hospital), so I dont feel like doing ANYTHING today.

Comment

Originally posted by nuisance View Post
                        Happy trails to youuuuuuu, until we meet againnnnnnnn!!! Happy trails to youuuuuu, keep smiling untillllll thennnnnnnn!!!
                        OOPS, sorry, thought I was Dale Evans there for a minute! lol

TexAnn, as a medical professional , My uneducated opinion is either gout or arthritis. Reminds me of a dirty joke about soaking it in cider, but..... I'm not going there!!! lol

Nommie, I'm the same way, thinking of all these things I could be doing, then on the weekends, it's beautiful out, and the couch or computer calls my name louder! lol
                        Thanks for your professionalism Sis! I am thinking it's arthritis...hope not. Will google gout.
                        Cripes its awful that our bodies start getting older and our brains keep lying....it's like ....you just can't trust any"BODY" LOL!!!!
                        Have you made time to listen to the birds today........

Comment

Working...
                        X