Computer help with pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Computer help with pictures

I have Microsoft Office Picture Manager and I'm trying to combine two photos into one, so they lay right next to each other. It seems like a simple enough thing to do, but I can't figure it out. Can anyone give advice, please????

Thanks!

Re: Computer help with pictures

Does your Microsoft office have "Picture It"? Where you can make things like flyers, cards etc.?

Comment

I don't believe I have Picture It. I didn't think I was that bad with computers, but this is driving me crazy!

Comment

Do you have ANY program with Office that lets you make things like flyers , cards etc.?

Comment

Unless there's something I'm unaware of, the only Microsoft products I believe I have are Word, Outlook, Powerpoint, Excel and Office Picture Manager. I ran a "search" for Picture It and it didn't find it, so I'm pretty sure I don't have that one.

What's funny is I can easily put these two photos side by side in a word document, but I NEED them in .jpg form. Is there a way to change something in .doc to .jpg? I think I'm starting to get over my head now!!!

Comment

Working...
          X