Recipes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recipes

I just opened a Recipe folder on my computer. I have bunches of recipes that sound so good. Some I have tried-some not. Would anyone be interested in my starting to post some of them?
    Nommie

Thought for the day: Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it or play with it, pee on it and walk away!

Re: Recipes

Sure, Instead Of A Bunch Of Different Threads, Try Just One Thread And Each Recipe A Different Post Maybe, That Way There's Not Pages And Pages Of New Ones, Can Scroll Down One Thread.

Does That Make Sense??

Don't You Love Cut And Paste??? Lol
    "Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent." ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Great idea!

Comment

I'll start one-maybe one in t&t and one in to try--call them nommie's recipes.
        Nommie

Thought for the day: Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it or play with it, pee on it and walk away!

Comment

Just got your Crockpot Chicken Rotisserie recipe that you posted on T&T.

Can't wait to try it!

Comment

I Think That's A Great Idea. We All Should Post Our "favorites" In A Thread!! Of Course Our Favorites, May Not Be Others Favorites. I Cook Real Basic, Comfort Foods, I Don't Get Too Fancy!!

Comment

Me too,
              Sometimes the simple, comfort food is better left alone and is perfectly tasty!
              Like if it isn't broke......don't fix it!

Oh yea! Great idea!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by nuisance View Post
                I Think That's A Great Idea. We All Should Post Our "favorites" In A Thread!! Of Course Our Favorites, May Not Be Others Favorites. I Cook Real Basic, Comfort Foods, I Don't Get Too Fancy!!

I do too--but we should share and I may like your comfort foods--I like everything else about you!
                Nommie

Comment

One Day While Looking Thru The Ones I've Saved On The Computer, I Noticed That Most Of Them Are Desserts, I Think It's Because Once I Make The Main Dish, I Rarely Need The Recipe Again. But The Desserts Need A Little More Exact Ingredients. Most Of The Main Dish/casseroles On There Are Because Someone Has Asked Me For The Recipe, So One I Type It, I Just Save It To Print Later If Need Be.

Comment

Originally posted by nommie View Post
                    I just opened a Recipe folder on my computer. I have bunches of recipes that sound so good. Some I have tried-some not. Would anyone be interested in my starting to post some of them?

Better idea - why don't you just come over to my house and make them!!

Comment

He** I haven't even made most of them at my house.
                      Nommie

Comment

Working...
                      X