Pizza Hut Pasta's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pizza Hut Pasta's

I've seen the Pizza Hut commercials advertising their pasta's. They look really good. Have any of you all tried them? Are they worth the price? What about their calzones? Good??

Re: Pizza Hut Pasta's

The bacon and mac and cheese looks delish! I can't eat 'em (there's wheat in pasta) which is probably a good thing! ha ha
    "What fresh hell is this?" Dorothy Parker

Comment

Yes, we tried the chicken alfredo when they first came out, and tried the meaty marinara just last night. They were both delicious. We like the chicken one best. I don't think I'd like the mac and cheese with bacon. I'm not a fan of bacon in pasta. I think they are worth the price. There's enough there to eat leftovers for lunch for several days.
      Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end.

Comment

The only way I would try them is if they were offered on the all-you-can-eat buffet. I wouldn't pay that much for something if I didn't "know" that I'd like it. And, I wouldn't want more than a single serving anyway. they look really heavy

Comment

The Pizza Hut I go to, does serve those pasta dishes at their lunch buffet. So that would be a good way to try them out.

Comment

I have never had them, but not only do they look good, they smell good.

Comment

I love the Chicken Alfredo one. I have not tried the others but my aunt said the bacon mac and cheese was nasty. She said that she got better mac out of a box and she could not find ONE piece of bacon in hers.
              Spicy food speeds up your metabolism. Put salsa on your cupcakes.

http://find-teresa-butler.tripod.com

Comment

My Ds And Dil Got One, Don't Know Which One. Said It Was Very Small Pan, The Pics On The Tv Looked Bigger. But, They Said It Was Good
                "Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent." ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

I haven't tried them yet, but want to.
                  I wouldn't try the Mac & Cheese with Bacon under any circumstances - coz that combo is gross to me.

But I'd like to try the Alfredo one.

It's gonna be hard for me to "love" it though - because my DH makes the absolute BEST pasta dishes and there is never any left. It's so good - we don't even bother to go to Olive Garden or any other restaurant for pasta.

I would like to talk office folks into ordering one day so we can all get a taste of it and let the office pay for it!

Comment

Originally posted by Sabine View Post
                    The Pizza Hut I go to, does serve those pasta dishes at their lunch buffet. So that would be a good way to try them out.
                    Same here. I tried the alfredo one and I am picky...but I really liked this!

My brother STILL works there. (let's just say I am 43 and he is about 7 years older than me! He does work another job......no idea why he keeps this one with gas prices (he delivers)...)

anywho....wonder if he could get me some recipes...or ideas...HMMMMMM. Anyone interested??

Comment

Originally posted by EMail Queen View Post
                      I haven't tried them yet, but want to.
                      I wouldn't try the Mac & Cheese with Bacon under any circumstances - coz that combo is gross to me.

But I'd like to try the Alfredo one.

It's gonna be hard for me to "love" it though - because my DH makes the absolute BEST pasta dishes and there is never any left. It's so good - we don't even bother to go to Olive Garden or any other restaurant for pasta.

I would like to talk office folks into ordering one day so we can all get a taste of it and let the office pay for it!
                      Wait... cheese and macaroni and bacon... those are like the best foods on earth... what's not to like? Toss in rice krispie treats for dessert and I've died and gone to heaven. Ha.
                      "What fresh hell is this?" Dorothy Parker

Comment

I have thought about trying them but I would be really upset if I didn't like it. Plus it looks like a lot of food and I don't care for left over pasta unless it has A LOT of sauce in it.

Definitely would NOT try the mac & cheese one. I love mac & cheese & bacon but the thought of them being together - just can't do it.

Comment

I heard that all of their pasta sucked. I can't say for sure cuz our PH closed last year.

Comment

A co-worker brought the marinara one in one day for lunch (the left-overs) and it smelled so good I had to ask her what she was eating. She told me it was from Pizza Hut and that both the alfredo and marinara ones were really good. I would like to try them.

I would also like to try the Pizzone? The Calzone things, but waiting till I hear from someone else who has tried one!
                            Lauren ~The ultimate tragedy is not the oppression and cruelty by the bad people but the silence over that by the good people. ~
                            Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

DH and I love the one they serve in the buffet. We got it to go with the breadsticks a month ago..... I guess it was decent for a cheap convenient meal, but not as good as it is in the buffet. It was probably the drive back to our house (30minutes). Was a bit dry.

Comment

Working...
                              X