Budget Cooking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Budget Cooking

I found this great website. Since all of us are concerned about saving money, check this out.

http://allrecipes.com/HowTo/Cooking-on-a-Budget/Detail.aspx
    Nommie

Thought for the day: Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it or play with it, pee on it and walk away!

Wtg!!!!

Thanks nommie I always check your post out .....also love all the recipes you have recently posted saved MANY!!!!

Comment

Re: Budget Cooking

Thanks Nommie!!!

And Yes I'm Going To Hijack: Hi Wishingstar, We've Missed You, Great Jokes Also!!! Teehee (private Joke) Lol

Comment

Originally posted by nuisance View Post
        Thanks Nommie!!!

And Yes I'm Going To Hijack: Hi Wishingstar, We've Missed You, Great Jokes Also!!! Teehee (private Joke) Lol

Hey Nu! I am still catching up on the boards ....great to be back and missed too LOL the jokes rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

[email protected]!! We missed you! Thanks for the compliments on my posts--I have gotten to be a real blabber fingers--I figure it won't be long before someone tells me they don't like all my posting!
          Nommie

Thought for the day: Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it or play with it, pee on it and walk away!

Comment

Originally posted by wishingstar View Post
            Hey Nu! I am still catching up on the boards ....great to be back and missed too LOL the jokes rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            Nu sent some of those jokes to me, absolutely loved them.

Comment

Nommie, you rock!! Thanks for the budget cooking tip. In this economy.........well thanks! We have got to stick together here and help each other. My best to you, Laura

Comment

Thanks For The Site. I Found A Recipie For Freezer Speghetti Sauce. I Have A Ton Of Tomatoes That I Didn't Know What To Do With Them--well Now I Know.
                SHEL

Comment

Working...
                X