Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meet my new Furbaby (I hope)

Tomorrow I go to visit Snoopy. Here he is:

http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-pets-cats-kittens-for-sale-Free-ragdoll-to-a-good-home-W0QQAdIdZ77721727

Re: Meet my new Furbaby (I hope)

Awwwww! He is so sweet!!! I love his name too! I hope he gets to come and live with you!
    Lauren ~The ultimate tragedy is not the oppression and cruelty by the bad people but the silence over that by the good people. ~
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

How sweet is he?? What a beautiful boy, I love his mask and white nose! Good luck, Rube!! I hope he's a good fit for you!
      I have kleptomania, but when it gets bad, I take something for it.

Comment

Aww, he's precious! Good luck!

Comment

Awww, he looks just like my cat, Oreo.....

Comment

Oh Rube.... he is just soooo beautiful!! I really hope he can come home to your house. He reminds me of our Chester--personality plus!!
            Communicate. It can't make things any worse!

Comment

What a cutie!!! I have pics of my cat sleeping in the bathroom sink when he was younger. But, now since he is thirty pounds he doesn't fit in the sink so he moved to the bathtub. I have double sinks in the bathroom and I have to keep one filled with water for him. It's the only place he'll drink water from.
              The average woman would rather have beauty than brains, because the average man can see better than he can think.

Comment

According to the owner he is a big, hairy, lap cat which is just what I want. My little girl (getting little anyway now that she's on a diet) is beautiful but no lap kitty.

She's now started playing which she never did before - I couldn't believe her batting a ball around my livingroom this morning - first time and she's 10 years old

Comment

Rube. She has finally realized that she has to find her own entertainment. Cats change when their housemates are no longer there.

And having said that--I am so sorry that my Mortimer is now part of my 'Pet Garden' but am thankful that this winter means only 30 pounds of cat(s) on my lap/legs instead of 45. I have found that Chester and Flash have formed a different and better relationship too and are more willing to cuddle with each other instead of contantly vieing for alpha cat. Life goes on...for all of us.
                  Communicate. It can't make things any worse!

Comment

What a gorgeous cat! I hope it works out for you! Keep us updated.

Comment

Beautiful!

Comment

Awwww, I want him!
                        Nommie

Thought for the day: Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it or play with it, pee on it and walk away!

Comment

good luck. i love the name--i had a dog snoopy when i was younger.
                          SHEL

Comment

He's A Pretty One, I Want A Lap Cat. One Day I'll Get Rid Of Dh And Get Me A Cat!!! Lol

Comment

Oh, Rube... he is adorable. I hope you get him. He'll be the lucky one if you do.
                              Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end.

Comment

Working...
                              X