Hi, Hey, Hello....What's up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi, Hey, Hello....What's up?

what's happening? what's going on? what's random? anything?

I didn't know that finding a clear stud for my daughter's cartlidge piercing would be so damn difficult. but I win!!! i bought the last two in town.
    SSSHHHHH last night she was a mess, because she didn't have one, and had to have it for the band competition on saturday... she's afraid the hole will close up.
    so today I got one, tonight, not a word from her about it lol..

My husband has decided to put hardy plank up on the house, by himself.
    He's taken fri and mon off to do so.
    wish us luck, the mail box sat in the garage from sunday to thursday at 7 pm...
    I just hold on tighter, to a hand that's stronger...he knows my every thought, he clears my weary heart, and hold's on tighter...

Re: Hi, Hey, Hello....What's up?

What's Hardy Plank?

Dh is home for a couple of weeks and is working very hard at the finishing touches on my kitchen. I hate that the finishing stuff takes almost more time than the rest of the project. But I also hate that I can't use my kitchen during the day--tools on the counter, sawdust, drywall dust, just crap all over.

I am busy in my sewing room. I have sooooo many ideas and hope to have some stuff ready for a craft sale at the beginning of Dec. I am also making receiving blankets, bibs and spit cloths for DD.

Weather is shitty--we had hail the size of peas and a huge thunderstorm today. Garden is almost cleaned up, it is raining again as I type, grass needs one more mowing before winter, I neeeeeeedddddd some SUNSHINE!!!
    Communicate. It can't make things any worse!

Comment

Hey, hey!! Another long night at hospice with my mom. This is such a depressing place!!!

Weather here is getting quite chilly tonight.
      The average woman would rather have beauty than brains, because the average man can see better than he can think.

Comment

hardy plank, or is it hardi ?

it's a type of siding. at the moment it has a T-11 on it. bsic wood panels, with a little grove in it. we're going with horizontal planks.
        I just hold on tighter, to a hand that's stronger...he knows my every thought, he clears my weary heart, and hold's on tighter...

Comment

Nothing but gloom and doom here. I was down with a stomach bug most of this week. Dalen got poison ivy from when he was in a fight. Guess they were having the throw-down in the freakin' woods. Ripped one of his earrings out too. So, due to the Poison ivy, he couldn't do any of his community service this week. (yeah, we're real proud of him()

My best friend that was diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer got not so good news on Monday. According to CT scan, tumors had not shrunk. She is now on the list for a clinical trial.

I'll just stop right there. This is depressing...
          Last edited by LaurenB; 10-02-2008, 10:15 PM.
          Lauren ~The ultimate tragedy is not the oppression and cruelty by the bad people but the silence over that by the good people. ~
          Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

I know how ya feel Lauren!!!
            The average woman would rather have beauty than brains, because the average man can see better than he can think.

Comment

((((((Lisa))))))
              Lauren ~The ultimate tragedy is not the oppression and cruelty by the bad people but the silence over that by the good people. ~
              Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

lauren, what type of cancer does she have?

please check your pm's i'm headed there now to write it, hang on.

Comment

Originally posted by LaurenB View Post
                  ((((((Lisa))))))

Right back at ya Lauren!! I don't think tonight's gonna be a good night here.

Comment

oh girly girl, please know prayers are with you and your family

Comment

Originally posted by Stella View Post
                      lauren, what type of cancer does she have?

please check your pm's i'm headed there now to write it, hang on.
                      Stage 4 Lung. It had already spread outside of the lung when they caught it. They said she had probably had it since October or November of last year. Fast, huh?
                      Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Thanks Stella!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X