What's for dinner tonight 10/3/2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's for dinner tonight 10/3/2008

I am going to have to reheat my lentil soup or make something new. I have beef ready to make beef tips, but that will likely be something I will be eating on this weekend.

StephanieM

Re: What's for dinner tonight 10/3/2008

Friday nite Mexican here. You'd think we'd get tired of that, huh? We never do...eat there once a week.

Comment

Hubby will bring dinner home ....and knowing him it will be pizza

Comment

I'm Making The Cold Stuff/appetizers For Dil's Baby Shower Tonight For Tommorow, So We'll See What I Can Fit In For Supper, It's Going To Be A Buffet Type Thing.

Comment

I can't figure out what to have for lunch! I brought chili but am not in the mood. I think I will have it for dinner tonight (if I eat any) The cafe here is having blackened chicken ceasar salad. It's pretty good and I haven't had it in a while. So I guess I will have that.
          Nommie

Thought for the day: Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it or play with it, pee on it and walk away!

Comment

Ribs, ribs, and more ribs... Babe came home w/ 10 lbs. last night from a super sale! We've invited the neighbors and another couple to help us eat them! Have to figure out a yummy side tho... and make a salad, of course.
            "What fresh hell is this?" Dorothy Parker

Comment

not sure what we are having. dh went to help combine the neighbors soy beans, so i don't know when he will be home. maybe we can get a bar burger--haven't had one of those in a while.
              SHEL

Comment

Hubby is away for 6 weeks so its just me. I think I'll broil me some chicken legs.
                "Everyone's a star and deserves the right to twinkle"

Comment

I am really, really hoping DH takes me out for dinner tonight. He tries to most Friday's just to kick off the weekend on a high note, but he just went out last night with a buddy of his from work, so I dunno!!!! Maybe I'll come home and "put on the dog" that I'm reaaaaaallllly wiped out and just can't manage to lift a finger to make dinner.......just lift my fingers to eat dinner out!!! HAHA
                  The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.

Faith is believing in advance what already makes sense in retrospect. O:-)

'Do not ask the Lord to Guide your Footsteps if you are not willing to move your Feet'

Comment

Woohoo - leftovers from lunch order at work. Tonight I get Chicken Souvlaki with salad and pita. These orders are large and usually feed me twice. Life is good.

Comment

I picked up take and bake pizza from Costco and will make a salad to go with the pizza. I need easy tonight.

Comment

Leftovers this eve!!!! Need to "clean out" the frig!!!!

Comment

Blt's with maybe french fries and still have some homemade applesauce that I don't want to go to waste.

Comment

Chicken cacciatore w/egg noodles and lentil soup. Its cold here!

Comment

Veal cutlets, rice, and peas. Plain, simple.
                              A balanced diet is a cookie in both hands

Comment

Working...
                              X