• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • efue
    CopyKat Chatter
    • Oct 2006

Re: Friday--Bar's Open--Frustrated!!!

BOYACASHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have been drinking Coors Light since I've been home.....YEA!!!! HAPPY WEEKEND!!!!!!...LOL!!!!
    "Copykat Chat Forums" on Facebook, look it up!

E-Foo

Comment

• LaurenB
      CopyKat Chatter
      • Apr 2007

Originally posted by Rubelishous View Post
      Lost out on amazing cat - owner gave to her mom rather than adopting him out.

I want a triple Bourbon Manhattan no ice and lots of maraschinos please. Then I'll get down to some serious drinking.
      I'm soo sorry Ruby... Maybe Snoopy just wasn't meant to be your new baby... you know, we have had the best luck with our babies when they have kinda found us, rather than the other way around.. I am sure your next furbaby will find you soon! ((((((HUGS)))))
      Lauren ~The ultimate tragedy is not the oppression and cruelty by the bad people but the silence over that by the good people. ~
      Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Rubelishous
        Master Chef
        • Jun 2006

I had the opportunity to get a Bengal but found out he was fairly aggressive and was used to playing with dogs - not good to go with my senior, lethargic female. Snoopy was a 2.5 year old Ragdoll.

Oh well, I guess I won't be getting one of those high-end, fancy-shmancy cats. I'll end up getting Bob who I've liked all along. He's an older male and quite placid.

I wanted to get another one though cause I like having 3 cats.

Saturday I'm bringing 7 cats from a high-kill shelter in my home town and bringing them to the city I live in now to a non-kill shelter. Anyone want to foster a cat or 4 or 5? If I had a bigger place I'd love to foster a bunch.

Comment

• LaurenB
          CopyKat Chatter
          • Apr 2007

Awwww, Bob sounds like a great cat. I hope you find your third too...
          How cool that you are a foster mom to all those kitties!
          Lauren ~The ultimate tragedy is not the oppression and cruelty by the bad people but the silence over that by the good people. ~
          Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• CrabbyMcClaw
            • Sep 2008

Is the bar still open? I could use a bourbon - Jim Beam if you got it! Just got my computer back up!
            I have kleptomania, but when it gets bad, I take something for it.

Comment

Working...
            X