Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy Saturday Everone....What's Going On Today (10/4/2008)???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Saturday Everone....What's Going On Today (10/4/2008)???

Today, well, so far I've done 2 loads of laundry and have folded 4 loads....yuk.

I'm going to go out with one of my girl friends today and we are going shopping. For me it will be Window Shopping....or has my DD says, "Shopping with your eyes"!.

Have a fun and interesting day everyone.
    "Everyone's a star and deserves the right to twinkle"

Re: Happy Saturday Everone....What's Going On Today (10/4/2008)???

Laundry here too. I'm also hoping my 'lawn man' will come by and take my canvas awnings down.

Comment

Well I have also done two loads of laundry. DS has his first baseball game of the season today. Might try and step out and do some Christmas shopping this afternoon since the in laws are here. Going to grill some ribs & pork tenderloin tonight for dinner. Will have baked beans and probably some grilled corn.

That is what my day will consist of. Hopefully tomorrow will be a little more relaxed!

Happy Saturday everyone~ Enjoy your day!

Comment

I"m a slacker, just woke up!! Of course I did take 2 of DH's pain pills last night, feel better this morning. I've got 2 more loads of laundry to do. And, today is DIL's baby shower, I need to start cooking. Yesterday I made 3 different dips, made some tuna to put on some small croissants today, made some roastbeef tortilla wraps...tortilla, cream cheese (I used garden veg), roast beef, green chile's, sprouts, lettuce (I used a spring mix) roll and cut in half. Today, I'm making some spinach dip, thought I'd make the one I found here, Cheddars spinach dip. Salsa/queso, little pizza's, pigs in a blanket, and fry up 10lbs of chicken wings

Not much else! lol

Comment

volunteered to work some OT today....blahhhhh NU are you have a shower or a family reunion All that food.......... sounds like s delicious feast.

Comment

We're pretty redneck, no traditional showers here! lol Everyone comes, husbands/boyfriends, kids! DS wanted the little pizzas. I got little smokies and some cheap biscuits to make the pigs in a blanket for the kids, bet more adults eat them though! lol

Comment

I think we are going to Canton, TX 1st. weekend giant craft/junk fest
              "Copykat Chat Forums" on Facebook, look it up!

E-Foo

Comment

I don't know what's going on here today,,,I woke up early, well for a Saturday it was early, 8 am, and here I still am in my jammies, lost. I'm feeling out of sorts today. The weather is cold and dismal and I feel the same, blah
                A balanced diet is a cookie in both hands

Comment

Just got home, had breakfast out with our friends. Time to do some laundry and clean up the clutter around the house, so we can make some clutter. LOL Enjoy the baby shower Nu, sounds like you are having lots of good food prepared.

Comment

Sound like AMERICA is doing their laundry today! LOL!
                    I do 2 loads every day. Today I will wash those two loads and the sheets.
                    I was wondering why weren't invited to Nu's Baby Shower Fiasco? I thought I was part of the Family? Sounds like quite a treat!
                    WE have yardwork to do before it starts raining next week.Sooo I am just waiting for the Big guy to get home...
                    Can't do much lifting with this silly hand acting up from day to day, but will have to get over it and git er done nonetheless.
                    I hope you all try to get some relaxation and enjoyment into your weekend!
                    Love to all!!
                    Happy Saturday!!!
                    Have you made time to listen to the birds today........

Comment

Went out to lunch with DH and are going to grandson's football game at 2 :00 PM ( in the heat of the day ). My cousin Paul had surgery Wednesday in New Orleans and will be in ICU for about two weeks or more. Please say a prayer for a speedy recovery for him. He has carconoid cancer ( rare ) and had an intestinal obstruction from scar tissue and his portal vein from his liver was blocked fron scar tissue also, He had 20 pounds of fluid drained from his body before surgery. He is so malnurished from all of this that is why the long stay in ICU. They are from Waco, Texas so his wife is living out of a suitcase and small room.

Comment

Sis, I just took it for granted that everyone knew they were invited, come on up, there will be plenty!! If not, I have some tuna left after making the sandwiches. Saved it for us later! lol

Comment

I live in Waco, let me know if i can help in any way...

Comment

Hi everybody!!!!! Same thing here....sitting at Hospice. I can just imagine how much laundry I have to do when I finally make it home.
                            The average woman would rather have beauty than brains, because the average man can see better than he can think.

Comment

Well I have a brag-had a dog obedience show today, and Dusty, my male Sheltie and I took 1st place. This is his second leg of a CD title, so hopefully tomorrow, he will finish it. Lucky me, I won a $15 Starbucks gift card--I dislike coffee-DH offered to use it for me.

Comment

Working...
                              X