No announcement yet.

Ok Dinner should be on the table in some States....what ya serving??? 10/4/2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok Dinner should be on the table in some States....what ya serving??? 10/4/2008

I'm making shrimp scampi no pasta although I really want the pasta with it.
    "Everyone's a star and deserves the right to twinkle"

Re: Ok Dinner should be on the table in some States....what ya serving??? 10/4/2008

Talipa with ??? can't decide..I hate it when im like this can't make up my mind,but I know I will be havin Martini's later!!!!

Comment

Re: Ok Dinner should be on the table in some States....what ya serving??? 10/4/2008

Made spaghetti and meatballs,,,tons of parm, garlic, basil in the balls. hooo eeee, garlic bread, and caesar salad ,,bring it onnnnn!
      A balanced diet is a cookie in both hands

Comment

I was ambitious today and cooked two different meals. One was beef stew, which is what we just had for dinner and the other is pastavazule. An ethnic dish from Croatia. It's made with ham, "hunky" sausage, kidney beans, potatoes and macaroni. It's one of those depression era stretcher meals my FIL taught me how to make years ago. He came from a family of 16 brothers & sisters and believe me, they were ALWAYS having to do stretcher meals. It's mostly a soup but has some thickness to it.

Off to make a birthday cake now for my son's g/f who is visiting us from Philadelphia this weekend and tomorrow is her birthday......I'm making her a "Death By Chocolate cake (aka "Better Than Sex" chocolate version). She's never had it before and LOVES chocolate. Told her she's in for a treat!!!
        The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.

Faith is believing in advance what already makes sense in retrospect. O:-)

'Do not ask the Lord to Guide your Footsteps if you are not willing to move your Feet'

Comment

Sounds good Krub!
          We had Lasagna, Salad & Garlic Bread....
          Have you made time to listen to the birds today........

Comment

We had shrimp fried rice and spring rolls. And SO ate the rest of the meatloaf leftovers!

Comment

Had crab cakes, corn and scalloped potatoes.

Comment

fried chicken,mashed potatos and corn

Comment

Working...
                X