Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Monday musings..........................

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monday musings..........................

Good morning all! Hope everyone had a nice weekend...I hate Mondays!!! It is beautiful weather but it seems I can't enjoy it..I have so much to do in the house and it seems like everytime I turn around it is something to do for my Mom or Dad or I am not feeling well. BTW, my folks were married 62 years yesterday.
    Nommie

Thought for the day: Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it or play with it, pee on it and walk away!

Re: Monday musings..........................

Well shoot Nommie! I am sorry to hear that you aren't feeling well. I hope as the day goes on you will get to feeling better. So sorry, hun!
    Congratulations to your parents !!! Wow what an accomplishment, eh?
    Today, I must fill an order for 12 dozen tamales. Will get them done then I will go find a few things to add to the box of goodies I have going for my Soldier that I adopted last week!
    Other than that, just another Manic Monday...OH Whoa!!! LOL!
    Love to you all and may you all find some way to stop and smell the roses...
    Have you made time to listen to the birds today........

Comment

Good Morning, another cool morning here in SA. It's darker so much longer these days. Kind of nice, makes you want to sleep late. I just checked the calendar, we are not changing times this year until the first Sunday in November. I hope we will get some rain this week, it's pretty dry.
      Wow, married 62 years, congrats.

Comment

I hate Mondays too! I'm actually not so fond of Sundays cause I spend the day thinking, "Crap... the weekend's almost over!" Now Saturdays?? I LOVE SATURDAYS!!!

I dragged the treadmill out of my little office and slapped it smack in the middle of the living room. It's an eyesore, to be sure... but I read yesterday that walking/running every day for ONE MONTH will make the excercise a habit and way easier to do! Babe won't be back for another 7 days... so he won't complain about it for a while.

Middle DD's getting married in April... gotta lose some weight and get into better shape... for me, certainly... but I'd love to look kick-ass for her wedding!!
        "What fresh hell is this?" Dorothy Parker

Comment

Good morning
          Pretty cool here, the leaves are all starting to turn, it is very pretty and the colours are so striking & vivid against the bright blue sky. I'll have to take some pics of 2 trees here in my yard as the colours are unbelievable,,,I'll post them if I can figure it out LOL! Just doing the usual Monday household chores, maybe go for a nice walk later in the day. Have a good one everybody
          A balanced diet is a cookie in both hands

Comment

I had the best week-end. I showed Dusty, 4 year old Sheltie, in an obedience trail over the week-end. He placed 1st on Saturday and 2nd on Sunday, so with his other leg already completed, He now has a CD after his name. Hip Hip Hurray. DH was so happy on Saturday that we stopped and got Dusty his own cheeseburger to eat, so of course, had to do the same on Sunday. Now tonight, I go to dog class and start working my little girl, Bella, a blue merle sheltie. I was training her last March when she decided to become pregnant and threw that out the door. So I hope she has not forgotten too much.

Comment

GOOD MORNING, HAD A NICE THUNDERSTORM COME THRU LAST NIGHT, WAS REAL DARK AND CLOUDY WHEN I CAME TO WORK, BUT THE SUN'S COME OUT NOW.

I ALREADY TOLD SABINE THIS, BUT SAT WAS BABY SHOWER FOR DIL. DH CAME AFTER WORK, GS WANTED TO PLAY ON IT, SO AFTER THE EXHAUST COOLED OFF I PUT HIM ON THERE, HE'S 16MOS, HE KNOWS WHERE THE ON/OFF BUTTON FOR THE RADIO IS, FIRST THING HE DOES IS HIT THE ON BUTTON, AND OF COURSE IT'S OZZY OSBOURNE AND GS STARTS HEAD BANGING THERE ON THE MOTORCYCLE! IT WAS SO FUNNY, THE MORE WE'D LAUGH THE MORE HE'D DO IT. IS WISH I HAD A MOVIE CAMERA. MY DIGITAL WILL DO MOVIES, BUT DIDN'T HAVE IT WITH ME! HE HONKED THE HORN AND HEAD BANGED FOR ABOUT AN HOUR. I'M SURE THE NEIGHBORS WERE GLAD WHEN HE STOPPED! LOL

Comment

Oh how cute Nu! I know that was priceless!
                How was the baby shower? Do I remember that you said this one will be a girl? When is this new baby due?

Comment

Due 11/8/08, A Girl, Lillie For Firstname After Her Paternal Grandmother, She's Debating On Keeping It Lillie Mae Or Changing Middle Name. I Say Keep Mae, That Goes Well With Lillie.

Instead Of A Traditional Shower, It Was More Like A Family Get Together, Sat Around Telling Lies, Joking, Drinking Soda Pops! Laughing At The Kids, There Were A Couple Toddlers And Pre-teens, Good Baby Sitters For The Little Ones! Lol

Comment

Oh Wow! She's almost here! What a pretty name too!
                    Sounds like you all had a great time and the way the food sounded the other day...some good eating as well.
                    Well I am so happy for you. You will have one of each soon!
                    They are all so sweet!
                    Congratulations Nu!!!

Comment

It's Monday.............only 4 more days to the weekend...........
                      I was sick all weekend with some stupid stomach flu or something, Ick. I didn't get to try the Crockpot Rotisserie Chicken, didn't get to do anything that was on my "to-do" list, but Monday a.m........back at work...........as always........what was that?????????????? Only 4 days to the weekend?????????? Good.

Comment

Working...
                      X