Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miley Cyrus shuts down Disney

http://music.yahoo.com/read/news/45612992

of course I personally do not care for this girl, the article makes her look like a spoiled little snob.

good thing I didn't have big dreams of going to disney for my anniversary, I wouldn't be let in unless I had a special ticket.
    which I wouldn't get because I am not a celeb to anyone else other than my local top 3 friends lol.

""my parents shut down disney for me, I am set for awhile"

oh geeze
    I just hold on tighter, to a hand that's stronger...he knows my every thought, he clears my weary heart, and hold's on tighter...

Re: Miley Cyrus shuts down Disney

I saw that this morning on TV, Fox news. And her Dad was out their signing autographs right along with her. Daddy seems to be living vivaciously through his daughter.

Comment

It Is A Spoiled Brat Thing, But She's Not The Only Celebrity That's Closed Down Amusement Parks For A Party. I Know It's A Hazard Of Being A Celebrity, But I'd Hate To Go To An Amusement Park Or Some Public Place For My Party That Wasn't Closed Except For Those Invited, She'd Never Be Able To Enjoy Herself.

Comment

agree..she would not be able to celebrate her birthday if they didn't shut down disney..she would be hounded by fans wanting her autograph..stalker following her around...i guess the media is really making a big deal out of this....

Comment

oh i agree, totally.

sabine 110% i agree, her dad unless you are a huge fan and followed his every move he was only known for that stupid song, which the article says he sang again ...... ugh.
          if it wasn't for Miley, he'd be a one hit wonder. yea he had other songs, but none of them were anything until achy breaky heart.

yes she couldn't go to disney unless she shut it down, and i am surprised disney did that for her. but i also think that the average person could have a chance to enjoy disney on that day, while miley could have rented a huge facility somewhere? something other than taking over disney.
          I just hold on tighter, to a hand that's stronger...he knows my every thought, he clears my weary heart, and hold's on tighter...

Comment

I'm Sure The Average Person Wouldn't Have Enough Money To Shut It Down, Think Of The Millions They Bring In A Day, I Couldn't Imagine How Much It Cost To Close It For A Private Party!

Comment

money talks,and god knows she makes way too much money....

Comment

I am quite sure she didnt have to pay a penny for the party. Since she works for Disney I am sure it was more of an advertising thing than an actuall party.

Comment

A birthday party with 5000 of her closest friends. It was a media event , probably promoting something or another.
                  Her dad is a has been, he never had another hit after that achy breaky song, and now he is living through her, oh excuse me, he is managing her.
                  This is a long time ago, but when Elvis Presley was on top of his career, he would rent movie theaters for himself and his people, and skating rings and also amusment parks, often all after hours. So this is really nothing new, it just gets a lot of press. Which is something I don't understand, there are so many more important things to report, like the dow being down over 600 points today, the financial crash in parts of Europe etc.

Comment

I Don't Even Know 5000 People Much Less Have 5000 "close" Friends!!!

Comment

Originally posted by nuisance View Post
                      My sentiments exactly!!!
                      Have you made time to listen to the birds today........

Comment

it is all about the Benjamins!

Comment

Originally posted by nuisance View Post
                          You may not have 5000 friends, but you have ME ! And the ever faithful purple 9" !
                          What more could you want. LOL

Comment

Working...
                          X